Aleksandra Boikova & Dmitrii Kozlovskii | Page 21 | Golden Skate

Aleksandra Boikova & Dmitrii Kozlovskii

Artemisa

Final Flight
I'm so happy with how they performed I'm temporarily willing to ignore the judges giving them lower PCS marks then the Canadians :disagree: I really hope on neutral territory such a thing won't happen, its bogus.

I haven't been this scared and nervous about a skater's performance since Michelle Kwan :laugh: Fingers crossed real hard for them in the FS! :pray:

Well .. the next stop is rostecolum cup ... so is very "neutral" territory:devil:
Great SP is getting better and better ...and I'm worry that the FS isn't 100% ready to the victory

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
They did so, so well, please let them bring the good vibe to the FS and let us see Mitya fistpumping :pray:

moonstruck

On the Ice
Congratulations to Aleksandra and Dmitrii on winning Skate Canada!! :clap: I'm usually more of a singles fan but these two are just so charming to watch, I'll definitely be cheering for them to have more wonderful performances like these. Well deserved victory!

LRK

Record Breaker
I just checked the results - I've been so nervous I didn't want to know anything while the competition was still ongoing… And I am so, so happy! Congratulations Aleksandra & Dima!

Their free skate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8QC_PxqdL0

(which I'm about to watch myself)

I'm just so over the moon with this!!!!

NAOTMAA

Medalist
Sorry if someone mentioned it and I missed it but does anyone know why Artur Minchuk wasn't there with them?

And just how cute was Tamara Moskvina :)bow::bow::bow:) in the k&c? She was so thrilled and excited she couldn't stop smiling :biggrin:

klena

On the Ice
I am so happy, I love them so much! :love: Congratulations to Sasha and Dima with great skate and great result!

LRK

Record Breaker
Posted by Dima:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4G_5QwoSmP/

He writes:
I want to express gratitude to everyone who supported us throughout the tournament �� Thank you to our coaches for the fruitful preparation for these competitions. Parents for words of support and moral help from overseas✈️ Fans, you gave us unforgettable emotions for these few days. THANKS

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The first thing I did when I woke up was to check the results, and oh my oh my :love: I'm watching their skate ASAP

Edit: So I watched them and the medal ceremony, and 1)first there was the Kozlovskii fistpump, now there's the new Kozlovskii victory finger :laugh: 2)Madame Moskvina all smiles in the KnC :luv17: and 3)Mitya lifting Sasha up to the podium :2thumbs:

Goodness gracious I can't believe their skate, they landed a throw lutz :eek: (kudos to Sasha there, the landing was rough but she held on) Two new throws in just their second senior season, just wow how far are they going to go :love: To GPF for sure, at least :laugh:

Artemisa

Final Flight
Congratulations to Dima and Boikova

They were great ... and even if some of the elements don't get the level yet ... they can sell every type of music ..
Why they costumes in the FS are so beautifull and in the SP they are so pink :palmf:

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia

NAOTMAA

Medalist
Congratulations to Dima and Boikova

They were great ... and even if some of the elements don't get the level yet ... they can sell every type of music ..
Why they costumes in the FS are so beautifull and in the SP they are so pink :palmf:

It's so weird that their FS costumes look so well thought out and expensive but their SP costumes look rather cheap and thrown together last minute in comparison :unsure: I wouldn't mind if they wore the costumes they wore at the test skate even though they are costumes from the previous season. They still fit the music and look beautiful.

I'm really happy at how clam and cool they appeared during the FS (although that will never stop me from shaking and getting nervous :laugh:). Last year when they unexpectedly led after the SP in France they looked really nervous and the FS didn't go well. This time they looked so much stronger and unexpectedly leading didn't phase them. Its even better considering their last two outings of the same FS had two major errors in each of them. To go clean at the one that mattered most is so important and they did that. What a difference a year makes :cool:

Rosallie

On the Ice
Gonna join "the costumes club":biggrin:. The ones for the FS are so beautiful :luv17:, but the ones for the SP... I simply don't get it :slink:...

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Omg, on gala, he wagged his finger —we’re not done yet!— during the break in music in kalinka when people started applauding. I died.

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
I wouldn't mind if they wore the costumes they wore at the test skate even though they are costumes from the previous season. They still fit the music and look beautiful.
And I wouldn't mind if they took costumes from the first appearance with the routine. Even they are only training ones, the look is much better. Those who didint't see can check the post # 342.

Artemisa

Final Flight
If you sing to Frank sinatra ... put the man in a smoking!!! and the ladie in a beautifull dress ... do not complicate