Alina Zagitova | Page 1047 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
From one of the spectators at the last show:

"On my way back home from the show, where I gave Alina a bouquet. She was fooling around with the troll and could not hear me calling her name (me and the two girls that came down to the rink with me to give her flowers too). Then she came over, thanked me, said that the flowers were beautiful, hi-fived the girls, and took photos with them. She is completely unreal up close! TV and photos do not convey even half of her beauty. She’s just breathtaking. I understand why ET and Raf talk about beauty the most. If I were a poet, I might have found words to describe her.
I also gave flowers to Hotarek, he is amazing, very warm and friendly, kissed me, took a selfie.
Following was an autograph session... There I also gave Alina and OH a small gift and was so nervous that I don't remember anything. It seems that I spoke with Alina in English ... *facepalm* They both thanked me again, well, so cute .. !!! The crowd was gigantic!
About the show: Alina jumped everything. But Navka, Warren (the raven) and Hotarek fell .. Alina somehow strangely affects me, she just went out to skate her first number, the cheerful one, and I already have a lump in my throat and start tearing up. She is so beautiful, strong; neighbours next to me in the spectators stand clapped the most to Alina too."

Finley

Record Breaker
Agreed. I really hope Alina gets her due share and is keeping her money safe, her image in business well protected, her name well guarded with the help of her parents and honest managers.

#ALINAZagitova=ALIVEwithBeauty

I want to know who her manager is because they have done a commendable job so far. If her parents are managing her then I am even more impressed! She has to have a good agent and hopefully a good lawyer!

Her name is associated with prominent and quality brands (Shiseido, Puma, Aqualine, Sperbank, Aeroflot, Airweave). Her IG activity is a positive reflection of her image. No excessive shilling for brands or self promotion or anything that would lead to over exposure. Her limited attendance at award shows, events, and sponsored appearances is always relevant to her brand (cultural, sporting or sponsors). She doesn't just show up anywhere and everywhere for anything.

When we didn't see much of her after she won the OG, I assumed she wasn't being invited to shows and interviews. It turns out the Urgant show had been asking her to come since she returned from Korea. She waited until a year later after she had won Worlds to make an appearance. Maybe it just worked out like that, but it was an incredibly good move for her.

By not addressing, or having anyone connected with her address, whatever the latest manufactured dramas and controversies associated with her might be, they don't stick to her. She just keeps it moving.

I don't know if all of this is by design or happy accident, but it seems to be working.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Alina inspiring the dreams :)

Dreams Come True......
Two years ago, when I was 4 years old, I accidentally watched Alina Zagitova @azagitova ⛸ performing at the Olympic Games. Then I began to make a podium from the pillows and asked my mom to buy the same red dress. As a result, two months later, on March 1, I started figure skating and after 7 months my dream came true. In my first programme to Alina Zagitova's music I was in the same red dress and took the first place.
Thanks to Elena Blinovskaya @elena_blinovskaya for teaching my mom and me to believe in miracles. I remember how my mother and I launched balloons into the sky and made wishes. And my wish came true.
My dear friends, believe in miracles and they will come true⠀

Lechat

On the Ice
Country
France
Agreed. I really hope Alina gets her due share and is keeping her money safe, her image in business well protected, her name well guarded with the help of her parents and honest managers.

#ALINAZagitova=ALIVEwithBeauty

Yup Alina gave her parents the apartment in Izvek and the car she won for the olympics. She still a minor but will turn 18 this year. I hope her parents are keeping her money safely. I don’t want a drama involving money like Anastasia Grishina’s story who lost everything because of her mother.

taylor1

On the Ice
Little late but I’m so happy Alina’s returning to full training again now that the ice show is complete! I think she really missed it after this Sleeping Beauty experience

lusk8

Record Breaker
Here’s a thank you post for FreeSkate, we could’ve have experienced this fully without you.

Thank you for your resourcefulness, great camera work and diligent presence in all of Alina’s great moments that happen within your reach. Wish we could have you everywhere. And I’m glad we can share your great experiences.

Here’s also a thank you post for Team Zagitova, always by Alina’s side, crossing the globe or right close to home, at 3am or 7pm, bringing joy, love and laughter to Alina with creative signature moves and getting fans in real life (and online) close together to share in the happiness and be a part of this love fest that is Alina’s fandom.

You guys jumped into our lives with Rippons, a big leap and made magic happen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6liSRXoz5R/?igshid=1regks39plnsk