Alina Zagitova | Page 504 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

paji15

On the Ice

I just checked a score and must say that today a judge one was probably rude :laugh: Almost every juge give her 4 for 3F (one give her 3), and this jufge 1 :scratch2::laugh: Her 3Lz3T must be unearthly because she got 5 from him :laugh: I mean, everyone should have own opinion, but still its the same move and they are all experts, this is just funny, its it :palmf:

Btw I just realized I got my second star here!! :luv17:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Wow guys, wow wow wow! I just watched the video and I am sooooo impressed. The standing ovation, everyone with the Russian flag, cheering for Alina, the kiss from Eteri, her happiness, the flawless performance. I think I am a little bit overwhelmed, everything was perfect!

Performance after performance, Carmengitova is becoming better and better, I absolutely love her confident smile during the entire program. And she is not even at her top level, how Daniil stated, they still want to correct some mistakes. For me, it was food for my soul, just perfect in every way. I am sorry now because I doubted at first the Carmen choice, how Alina says, I need to always trust the coaches, they know what they are doing. [emoji178][emoji178]

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
I just checked a score and must say that today a judge one was probably rude [emoji23] Almost every juge give her 4 for 3F (one give her 3), and this jufge 1 :scratch2:[emoji23] Her 3Lz3T must be unearthly because she got 5 from him [emoji23] I mean, everyone should have own opinion, but still its the same move and they are all experts, this is just funny, its it :palmf:

Btw I just realized I got my second star here!! :luv17:
Congratulations paji for your second star! Now we need to persevere and join the Alina Gold Medalists Squad [emoji4][emoji4]

SXTN

Final Flight
Alina has just turned 16 a couple of months ago, haters should keep that in mind. So I can't understand the constant bashing on her programs and flaws. She is a star and she has proven it once again at Japan Open.

EdRoz

Record Breaker
Alina has just turned 16 a couple of months ago, haters should keep that in mind. So I can't understand the constant bashing on her programs and flaws. She is a star and she has proven it once again at Japan Open.

I look around, read comments on different sites and I can not understand how people can be Alina's haters? :scratch2:

paji15

On the Ice

You know, some people need to do this. Majority of them usually did not reach so much in their lifes, because who reach something, know how hard it is. It's easy to say she is not good enough, she is not mature enough, she has just jumps and nothing else, she is lack of artistry, her probrams are horrible, she is lack psychically, she will fail again at Words, only Yuna is queen and it's just joke to compare it with this girl, you even cannot use this word (queen) with her, she is only other Yulia, eating disorder is only question of time, etc. while you are sitting in comfy couch. It has nothing to do with opinion, you can have opinion and be still polite to people. It also does not mean everybody must like everyone .. I don't understand why someone need to be like this .. but the more succesful you are, the more haters you have ..like Usain Bolt said "When you are on top, you are alone" ..

I also hate when somebody compare this girls with each other for what they did and where they belong in history, there is one and only Yuna, Alina, Zhenya, Katarina Witt, etc. They all make history of this sport, push the borders too hard and they deserve nothing but respect for what they did .. (End just to be cler I dont mean it has something to do with compare Alina and Zhenya's program and shape right now, it's totally ok, it's about triing to discredit their value)

Congratulations paji for your second star! Now we need to persevere and join the Alina Gold Medalists Squad [emoji4][emoji4]

Thx :) I probably need some time to step to the podium, so for now I'll me cheering for you! :)

Reina del Hielo

Rinkside
Wow guys, wow wow wow! I just watched the video and I am sooooo impressed. The standing ovation, everyone with the Russian flag, cheering for Alina, the kiss from Eteri, her happiness, the flawless performance. I think I am a little bit overwhelmed, everything was perfect!

Performance after performance, Carmengitova is becoming better and better, I absolutely love her confident smile during the entire program. And she is not even at her top level, how Daniil stated, they still want to correct some mistakes. For me, it was food for my soul, just perfect in every way. I am sorry now because I doubted at first the Carmen choice, how Alina says, I need to always trust the coaches, they know what they are doing. [emoji178][emoji178]

I agree with all of this, every word, 100%!! She really was amazing today, and I don't know if it's the quality of the video or her actual performance, but she even looked like she had improved since last week! She makes me so happy and really motivates me, like the others who jog, exercise, drive :), or whatever, I had to help a friend move this morning, and seeing Alina gave me energy!! I am so excited for this season!:hap85: Jealous haters do not matter, they just add fuel to that fire in Alina's eyes. :love:

zenskate

Final Flight

If TAT could go from "Alina has no fire in her eyes" to "Alina has shown why she's the Olympic champ", then there's hope for the rest of the world. :biggrin:

I finally watched Alina's FS at Japan Open, and WOW. The amount of improvement that she has shown since Nebelhorn is unreal. Her jumps are cleaner, her spins are more centered, and she's hitting every note of the music. Her 3Lz-3T is finally getting the GOE it deserves. I don't know what magic Eteri has, but it is working! I'm so happy Alina got to perform in the Japan Open, though I kind of wish she had stronger teammates. A skater like Alina deserves the chance to win team gold at some point.

My favorite after skate moments were when Alina touched the ice with her glove and pressed it to her lips, and the kiss from Eteri. Two signs that coach and skater both know the skate went very well. :)

EdRoz

Record Breaker
My favorite after skate moments were when Alina touched the ice with her glove and pressed it to her lips, and the kiss from Eteri. Two signs that coach and skater both know the skate went very well. :)

She already did it on Olympic final :)

Finley

Record Breaker
For a whole team.. 1 place — 80000 , 2 — 60000, 3 — 40000

So Alina got $15,000, a Silver medal with team Europe, set a new world record with her long program score, and came in 3rd overall behind Shoma and Oda? That's what I call a good weekend.

Knowing Alina, probably what she is most excited about is the two free pet beds. :luv17: