Alisa Fedichkina | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Alisa Fedichkina

silverlake22

Record Breaker
On a supremely shallow note, Alissa looks like an angel. She's just so classically beautiful, I think it adds to her graceful style of skating :love:

Layback11

Record Breaker

hugo

On the Ice
She looks mature!:eekn: She is 14, isn't she?
I think "mature" is not proper word :) She looks the same as in JGPF, maybe even thinner. Despite the recovering time from injury, without training. Great !
Eep, those are going to be great! Will we get video of the test skates?
we will not, because in junior test skates recording any video for public is not allowed :(

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
I am so excited for her sp
I love Tchaikovsky's Russian dance from swan lake. So underrated :)

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I think "mature" is not proper word :) She looks the same as in JGPF, maybe even thinner. Despite the recovering time from injury, without training. Great !

we will not, because in junior test skates recording any video for public is not allowed :(

Tarasova said in one of her comments she will have weight problem when she gets older...It seems she is more careful with it

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
woooooooooof now I can lay my worries aside about her being completely recovered!:yahoo::hap10:

The Finn

Record Breaker
It seems Alisa will start her season next week in Saint Petersburg. For some reason she will compete in junior competition.

Hopefully there will be videos.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
It seems Alisa will start her season next week in Saint Petersburg. For some reason she will compete in junior competition.

Hopefully there will be videos.
Why "for some reason"? Fedichkina is too young for seniors (she is 14, and her birthday was in February), so she has to compete in juniors this season.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Why "for some reason"? Fedichkina is too young for seniors (she is 14, and her birthday was in February), so she has to compete in juniors this season.

Juniors can compete in senior competitions in domestic competitions because international age rules doesn't apply in domestic competitions. I would have thought she would skate more senior competitions this year, especially small ones like this one. Tsurskaya skated already last year Russian Cup events in seniors.

hanca

Record Breaker
Juniors can compete in senior competitions in domestic competitions because international age rules doesn't apply in domestic competitions. I would have thought she would skate more senior competitions this year, especially small ones like this one. Tsurskaya skated already last year Russian Cup events in seniors.

For senior competition she would need different length (senior) programs. That obviously wouldn't be a problem if she didn't miss a part of summer due to her injury, but maybe this summer there wasn't time left to work on two versions of her programs and therefore they decided that the juniors programs must be the priority (because of her JGP events). She may get the seniors versions of her programs ready for senior nationals. She will qualify if she gets to JGPF, so she doesn't have to attend Russian cup seniors events.