Alisa Fedichkina | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Alisa Fedichkina

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
It's kind of cute how both Dima and Kitty are second after their short programs :yes2:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
nah imo its like other interviews people do after Liza's 3A
Just talks

ovafanboy1

On the Ice
Really impressed by how Alisa was able to come out first -- and deal with the lower PCS that undoubtedly came with that start order -- and still end up second, fending off all of the Japanese women and the more experienced Sotskova. Hoping she can emerge with a medal when all's said and done!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Alisa and 3A? I have no idea how they going to do this.

Yes honestly, I love her, but I highly doubt she is physically capable of doing it, and I hope they aren't seriously making this a goal or wasting time on it. There is no shame in not being physically able to do one, the vast majority of women (including the vast majority of elite women skaters) cannot physically do this. Better to focus on other things IMO.

berry8

Final Flight
Her 2a is small but Alisa rotates so fast that maybe she can over-rotates her 2a.

These juniors ladies are truly amazing technically speaking. I mean... They all can do 3-3 like a wistle. A well executed 3a would make the difference for sure.
In the next few years we'll junior ladies attempting 3a: Polina has a solid 2a and a Japanese Novice (whose name I do not remember) is actually training 3a.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Well, she did pretty well for her very first season on the JGP. She shouldn't feel too bad. I think the scores could have tipped in her favor - so close! - but I understand, an all-Russian podium would have been too much for some people. (And I am happy for Marin.) She's great & this is just the beginning.

adelia

Record Breaker
I was surprised at her scores at first but looking at the protocols and then rewatching her program, the tech panel got the calls right. Her 2A-3T combo was a downgrade and the 3loop was UR, both correct but unfortunately very costly calls. I'm a little sad for Alisa but the overall results were fair.

NaVi

Medalist
I was surprised at her scores at first but looking at the protocols and then rewatching her program, the tech panel got the calls right. Her 2A-3T combo was a downgrade and the 3loop was UR, both correct but unfortunately very costly calls. I'm a little sad for Alisa but the overall results were fair.

Agree... and that 2A-3T is usually a 2A-3T-2T...