Anastasia Mishina & Aleksandr Galliamov | Page 26 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Mishina & Aleksandr Galliamov

Cherub721

On the Ice
I read on VK that their SP is choreographed by Zhulin and their FP by Svinin/Zhuk. But no news on their music yet. I´m so curious to know :drama:

Oh, wow. I love Svinin and Zhuk's ice dance couples but I had no idea they did pairs choreo too. Their style has a lot of energy and personality and I think it will really suit Nastya and Sasha! :D

Jasira

Mishki and Queen Anna
Medalist
Country
Germany
Oh, wow. I love Svinin and Zhuk's ice dance couples but I had no idea they did pairs choreo too. Their style has a lot of energy and personality and I think it will really suit Nastya and Sasha! :D
Yes, I like a lot of their dance teams as well, especially Stepanova/Bukin. So I´m really excited, what they will create for Mishina/Galliamov. And Alexander Zhulin has choreographed their queen programme which I really liked and made them World champions. So I´m really looking forward to see their new progammes for the very first time.

chooey

On the Ice
Country
Indonesia
Nastya and Sasha are working on choreo

I thought they practiced their free program in this video. They practiced their jump combination but I wondered about the throws. They practiced a shalcow throw eventhough they have never used it since junior years. Did they try a quad shalcow throw this season?

Jasira

Mishki and Queen Anna
Medalist
Country
Germany
I thought they practiced their free program in this video. They practiced their jump combination but I wondered about the throws. They practiced a shalcow throw eventhough they have never used it since junior years. Did they try a quad shalcow throw this season?
They have always said that they would like to work on a quad, but that the points are not really worth it. But perhaps without international competitions next season, they want to give it a go. But if they would really go for a quad, my poor nerves. :drama:

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I thought Tamara wanted to retire after the Olympics. So great to see she´s still there.
Yes. That's what I heard too. But I guess Moskvina loves skating and coaching with a passion that can't be easily put aside. This coming season there won't be the international travel as there normally is, so she probably felt it was important to continue working with her skaters and helping to uplift their morales. If/ when things return to normal, Moskvina likely won't coach full time, or do a lot of traveling.