Anastasia Tarakanova | Page 62 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Tarakanova

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I'm really happy! :yahoo: I love her skating!:luv17:

Interesting Nastya left Panova and the Snow Leopard and went back to Ksenia Ivanova. ( This is Plushenko's old rink what is smaller then the standard and she complained about it.)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

Interesting Nastya left Panova and the Snow Leopeard and went back to Ksenia Ivanova. ( This is Plushenko's old rink what is smaller then the standard and she complained about it.)

Oh that is Plushy's old rink, I was just thinking that all rinks in Russia looked the same or something :laugh:

On topic, great to see Nastya back on ice. Can she go to a Russia Cup stage?

Also her club has a cool name! "Army of Skaters" sound hardcore :biggrin:

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker

Interesting Nastya left Panova and the Snow Leopeard and went back to Ksenia Ivanova. ( This is Plushenko's old rink what is smaller then the standard and she complained about it.)

Oh, Lord... what’s going on, why did Nastya change coaches again???
She changed them pretty much every year last few years, it seems to have contributed to her results and inconsistency. Gosh, I wish she stayed with Panova. :(

I think the rink situation is the way it is not because she wanted it, but because now she literally has no other choice other than this one. I’m so sad for her.

DenissVFan

Medalist
She changed them pretty much every year last few years, it seems to have contributed to her results and inconsistency. Gosh, I wish she stayed with Panova. :(

I think the rink situation is the way it is not because she wanted it, but because now she literally has no other choice other than this one. I’m so sad for her.

This frequent switching coaches concerns me too but she had some pretty good performances under Ivanova and they seemed to have a good rapport, so I’ll try to be optimistic... At leat she didn’t change sports like we initially thought.

Resa

On the Ice

To be honest, Panovas Programs did nothing for her this past season. She looked uninspired. I hope that her Programs will be better now, because I really liked the Programs she had with Ivanova and Plushenko

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

Azikin

Medalist
Well she didn't post much lately, especially not anything about skating and on photos she looked a bit... let's say out of shape, so it's a bit worrying... also competition at this stage is crazy in comparison to the first stage, for example. Hopefully Nastya will be good... :pray:

Artemisa

Final Flight
Well she didn't post much lately, especially not anything about skating and on photos she looked a bit... let's say out of shape, so it's a bit worrying... also competition at this stage is crazy in comparison to the first stage, for example. Hopefully Nastya will be good... :pray:
I think the part that she didn't post perhaps is good .. maybe she is focus in training .. I always thought the problem with nastya is focus or stability .. if you give her that she would be a great skater ( maybe go back to eteri)

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Well, I was disappointed to see her with not so good spins. I wonder if she is only back on ice recently. She still has a beautiful triple lutz and I actually really enjoyed her skating to this program. I’m hoping she skates well enough to place in top 8, her current standing. I can see her getting better from here on out. I can’t wait to see her long program tomorrow. Curious to see how good her triple jumps are. The loop and the salchow and to see what technical content she goes for tomorrow. Hopefully, she can still to a triple triple. I just want her to do her best.