Anna-Flora Colmor Jepsen | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Anna-Flora Colmor Jepsen

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just popping back to let you know that the Time Schedule PDF for the Junior Ladies FS is complete rubbish. The start time of the segment was moved to half past the hour. And Anna-Flora was not the first to skate.

Also, today's coverage did not appear on the livestream that was counting down to what turned out to be the correct time. Instead, it has appeared on what was intended to be tomorrow's livestream.

It's a complete mess! :drama:

Consequently, I am going to repeat the reminder post as best as I can with the correct details.

Incidentally, the start time for the Group 4 Warm-Up was taken for the Time Schedule PDF for the whole of today:

http://kristalice.lv/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/TS_21_01-1.pdf

The Junior Ladies FS started at 08:30:00 EET (06:30:00 GMT / 07:30:00 CET). So 25 minutes ago.

Anna-Flora will be the 20th skater to start. So, third skater in Group 4.

The Group 4 Warm-Up is due to start at 10.55:00 EET (08.55:00 GMT / 09.55:00 CET). So 2 hours from now.

In theory, Anna-Flora should be due to start at 11:16:10 EET (09:16:10 GMT / 10:16:10 CET). So 2h 21m from now.

But, those times may change if somebody that is due on before her withdraws.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxrizQ_bUA

And here is the live scoring:
http://www.kristalice.lv/Results/volvo48/SEG008.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST ANNA-FLORA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ANNA-FLORA WON THE JUNIOR LADIES FREE SKATE AND THE 🥇 GOLD MEDAL!!!

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

Volvo Open Cup Junior Ladies FS: Results; Protocols
Volvo Open Cup Junior Ladies: Results

No video uploaded yet 😞

Anna-Flora finished 1st out of 23 in the FS, with a score of 86.99. This meant that she climbed to 1st place overall, with a score of 131.93.

I said in the reminder post that Anna-Flora needed to put in a good FS to try to get onto the podium. But never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that she would put in an FS that would actually be good enough to win the title!

Here is what I wrote in the competition thread at the time:

Anna-Flora just about landed her second jump, the Triple Lutz. The jumps she did either side of it were beautiful, though.

So was the first part of her combination. But, the second part was a bit of a stretch for her.

Later on, she singled her axel.

But, otherwise, everything was beautiful.

She's breathing very heavily while watching the highlights. The programme must have taken it out of her.

Anna-Flora was sitting on her own for a long time. But then big sister Leonora finally arrived.

They high-five after the scores were announced. :biggrin:

Unfortuantely, I was too busy watching them that I didn't hear the score. And the livescoring page seems to be only updating at the end of each group.

But, they both looked very happy. And that is the main thing.

:cheer: WELL DONE ANNA-FLORA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

And here is what I wrote after the results finally appeared after the competition finished:

Whoa, I just came back and looked at the Junior Ladies results.

ANNA-FLORA WON THE FS AND OVERALL!!!

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

No wonder she and Leonora looked so happy!

CaroLiza_fan

Looking at the protocols, the Triple Lutz that I mentioned was the only real problem she had. It was landed on the quarter, and got -2.36 in GOE, as well as -4 from four of the Judges; and -5 from Judge 5.

She actually did two combinations after this and, since the stream has been made private, I am going to have to guess which one I was talking about! The first combination was a Triple Salchow-Triple Toe, and it got neutral GOE. From the Judges, it got +1 from Judge 2; three 0's; and -2 from Judge 5.

The second combination was a Triple Toe-Triple Toe, and it got -0.42 in GOE. From the Judges, it got 0 from Judge 5; and -1 from the other four Judges. So, I suspect that this was the combination that I was talking about in my comment.

A thing I didn't sport was that she singled her Axel. Although she did get extra credit for doing it in the second half of her programme, she got neutral GOE and neutral marks from all the Judges.

Every other element got neutral or positive GOE. And although there was the odd negative Judges mark here and there (-1 from Judge 1 for the last jump she did, the Double Lutz-Half Loop-Double Flip combination; -1 from Judge 4 for the final element, the Change Foot Combination Spin), but by and large every element that didn't have negative GOE got Judges marks in the 0 to +2 range.

The best of these was her penultimate element, the Choreographic Sequence, which got 0.83 in GOE; and from the Judges got two +1's; and three +2's.

Although it wasn't a perfect programme, the mistakes Anna-Flora made were a lot less costly than the mistakes made by the skaters that had been ahead of her in the Short Programme. Put it like this: all the skaters that had been in the Top 3 in the SP fell (leader Lahti had 1 fall; 2nd position Bergman and 3rd position Sheniuk each had 2 falls). Anna-Flora didn't.

Anna-Flora finished the Free Skate 3.00 points ahead of 2nd position, Anna SHENIUK (ISR), and 4.52 points ahead of 3rd position, Josefin BROVALL (SWE). Sheniuk and Brovall were part of a group of 3 skaters covered by 2.73 points, which was completed by Lotta ARTIMO (FIN) in 4th position, 5.73 points behind Anna-Flora.

Overall, Anna-Flora finished 0.60 points ahead of 2nd position, Sheniuk, and 0.80 points ahead of 3rd position, Petra LAHTI (FIN). Artimo was in a lonely 4th position, 6.03 points behind Anna-Flora.

0.80 points covering the entire podium. :jaw: Talk about close! :drama:

Although she won a couple of events at home in Denmark before Christmas, a win in an international event was just what Anna-Flora needed. Although she impressed so many people (including the commentators) in her Junior GP appearances, being realistic, they were disappointing results.

But three wins on the trot will really set her up for what are the two biggest international events of her season, the Nordic Championships at the start of February, and the Junior World Championships at the end of February.

I am so proud of her.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anna-Flora will be back in action today at the Nordic Championships, which this year are being held in Iceland as part of the Reykjavik International Games.

That's the good news. The bad news is that you have to pay for the stream. So, in light of this and the fact that our electricity is going to be off for part of today due to maintenance work at the local sub-station, I am going to be concentrating on the Sofia Trophy this week.

Unfortunately, the Entries / Results page is playing up at the moment, only displaying the Advanced Novices. But, I will try to fill this in as best as I can from what is in the Coloured Time Schedule, and then hopefully come back later and edit in the rest when it is available

EDIT: I have now found out that there is a separate Entries / Results Page which caters for the Juniors and Seniors. And it turns out that in my frustration at not having the full details, I accidentally posted the times for the Junior Ladies Practice rather than the Junior Ladies SP. :slink:

The Junior Ladies SP is due to start today at 15:24:10 GMT (16:24:10 CET). So X hours from now.

Anna-Flora will be the 6th skater to start. So, first skater to go in Group 2.

The Group 2 Warm-Up is due to start at 16:03:10 GMT (17:03:10 CET). So Xh XXm from now.

Anna-Flora is due to start at 16:09:40 GMT (17:09:40 CET). So Xh XXm from now.

https://app.staylive.io/rigplay/livestream/s-figure-skating-rig-2023-pxq5o

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://iceskate.is/wp-content/uplo...JUNIOR----QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

https://iceskate.is/wp-content/uploads/mot/2023/ndc2023/html/SEG007.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Nordic Championships Junior Ladies SP: Results; Protocols

No video uploaded yet 😞

Anna-Flora finished 5th out of 25 in the SP, with a score of 47.28.

Here is what @norwegianfairytale wrote in the competition thread:

Anna Flora landed just landed 3T-3T! It looked like it might be a bit under. Her 2A was good too. She only did a 2Lo. 47 points into second place. She looked a bit unhappy with her score, maybe she was hoping for a new PB?

And then posted this about 10 minutes later:

Oh dear, now I know why Anna Flora wasn´t happy with her score. She doesn´t have the SP TES minimum for JWC, it´s 25 and she got 24 something :(

Unfortunately, I haven't seen Anna-Flora's SP, so this report is done purely from the Protocols.

Although my Norwegian friend was getting excited by Anna-Flora's first two elements, these turned out to be the two costliest elements of her programme.

The first element was a Triple Toe-Triple Toe combination, where the second of the Triple Toes was under-rotated. It got the biggest GOE drop of the programme at -0.98. The Judges gave marks of three -2's; and two -3's. That said, it had by far the highest Base Value of the porogramme, so was also the biggest scoring element!

The second element, the Double Axel, was the only other element that got negative GOE, at -0.66. The Judges marks were -1 from Judge 5; three -2's; and -3 from Judge 1.

After this, the only minus that appeared was a -1 from Judge 4 for the Flying Camel Spin. HEr final element, the Step Sequence, appears to have gone down well, as it got the highest GOE of the programme, +0.61, and the highest Judges marks, with a 0 from Judge 4; two +2's; and two +3's.

Anna-Flora is currently 2.10 points behind 3rd position, Rosa REPONEN (FIN), and 0.64 points ahead of 5th position, Júlía Sylvía GUNNARSDÓTTIR (ISL). Anna-Flora is at the head of a group where 10 skaters are covered by 3.78 points, stretching down to Anita GEMELLI (ITA) in 10th position.

The Short Programme had a Finnish 1-2-3-4. Although the Top 2 are probably out of reach, Lotta ARTIMO in 3rd position is within striking distance, being 5.88 points ahead of Anna-Flora. So, a podium position is still possible for Anna-Flora if she has a good Free Skate.

The problem is that Anna-Flora is very vulnerable to being eaten up by the skaters behind her. And she could very easily drop way down the order, even out of the Top 10.

So, a good Free Skate is essential. And I hope she gets it!

The Junior Ladies FS is due to start at 14:45:00 GMT (15:45:00 CET). So 8 hours from now.

Anna-Flora will be the 21st skater to start. So, second skater to go in the final group, Group 4.

The Group 4 Warm-Up is due to start at 17:30:30 GMT (18:30:30 CET). So 12h 45m from now.

Anna-Flora is due to start at 17:44:00 GMT (18:44:00 CET). So 12h 59m from now.

But, those times may change if they correct the start order.

https://app.staylive.io/rigplay/livestream/s-figure-skating-rig-2023-sjalts

https://iceskate.is/wp-content/uplo...JUNIOR----FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

https://iceskate.is/wp-content/uploads/mot/2023/ndc2023/html/SEG008.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Reactions: ana

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Nordic Championships Junior Ladies FS: Results; Protocols
Nordic Championships Junior Ladies: Results

No video uploaded yet 😞

Anna-Flora finished 8th out of 24 in the FS, with a score of 78.73. This meant that she dropped to 6th place overall, with a score of 126.01.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen Anna-Flora's FS, so this report is done purely from the Protocols.

To be honest, the Protocols didn't look too bad. Apart from a -2 given by Judge 3 for the final element, all the Judges marks that were worse than -1 were confined to just 2 elements.

The first 2 elements went well. The Double Flip earned +0.24 in GOE, and Judges marks of three +1's and two +2's. The Triple Lutz that followed got the second highest GOE of the programme at +0.59. Judge 1 gave it 0; three Judges gave it +1; and Judge 2 gave it +2. Due to the Base Value, this was the higherst scoring element of the programme.

Unfortunately, this is where the problems come in. The protocols don't indicate what went wrong with the Double Salchow, but it got the second biggest minus GOE of the programme, at -0.65. From the Judges, it got -4 from Judge 3; and -5 from the four remaining Judges.

She then fell on the Triple Toe. This got by far the biggest GOE hit of the programme, at -2.10. Funnily enough, it got the same Judges marks as the Salchow before it, except this time it was Judge 5 that gave the -4.

However, this fall was to come back to haunt her two elements later, as she did another Triple Toe. This was called as a repeaated jump, and so got 0 in GOE and 0 from all the Judges.

By and large, the rest of the programme went well, apart from Singling her Axel. This got her -0.11 in GOE, and -1 from all the Judges.

Well, that said, something wasn't quite right about the final element, the Change Foot Combination Spin. It got -0.13 in GOE, and Judges marks of teo 0's; two -1's; and the aforementioned -2 from Judge 3. But, there is no indication in the Protocols as to what exactly prompted the minuses.

Anna-Flora finished the Free Skate 0.12 points behind 7th position, Anna BODRONE (ITA), and 0.51 points ahead of 9th position, Nina FREDRIKSSON (SWE). They were all part of a group of 6 skaters covered by 3.20 points, stretching from Pernille WITH (NOR) in 6th position, 0.72 points ahead of Anna-Flora, to Josefin BROVALL (SWE) in 11th position, 2.55 points behind Anna-Flora.

Overall, Anna-Flora finished 6.30 points behind 5th position, Miranda LUNDGREN (SWE), and 1.86 points ahead of 7th position, Fredriksson.

Incidentally, Anna-Flora was convincingly the top Danish skater in Junior Ladies. The other 4 Danish girls were all in the bottom 8 positions. The 2nd Dane in the overall standings was SelmaSiri LARSEN in 18th position, 12.51 points behind Anna-Flora.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anna-Flora will be kicking off her season today at the Hungarian round of the Junior Grand Prix Series.

The Junior Ladies SP is due to start today at 17:15:00 CEST (15:15:00 GMT / 16:15:00 BST). So 10 hours from now.

Anna-Flora will be the 17th skater to start. So, second skater to go in Group 4.

The Group 4 Warm-Up is due to start at 19:18:15 CEST (17:18:15 GMT / 18:18:15 BST). So 12h 03m from now.

Anna-Flora is due to start at 19:30:40 CEST (17:30:40 GMT / 18:30:40 BST). So 12h 15m from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_D15w4Xig

https://results.isu.org/results/sea...JUNIOR----QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

https://results.isu.org/results/season2324/jgphun2023/SEG003.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ISU Junior Grand Prix Budapest Ladies SP: Results; Protocols

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_EWVhdDFcM

Anna-Flora finished 25th out of 38 in the SP, with a score of 40.34.

Here is what I wrote in the competition thread at the time:

Same dress that she wore last year. (And I loved it, so I'm not complaining!)

First jump fine.

Dodgy landing on the second.

Nice strutting into the spin. And strange squatting down after the spins.

Another dodgy landing on the next jump.

I like the programme. Leonora has done another great job.

Mark says it's the same programme as last year. She may have kept the same music, but I'm not entirely convinced it's the same choreo. Anyway, that would explain her wearing the same dress!

Into 12th. No reaction at all.

But, mistakes aside, I thought she was great!

CaroLiza_fan

I wasn't the only person that liked her dress. Here are another couple of comments, the first coming from Norway:

I love Anna-Floras costume, it´s so unique and classy :love2:

And this reply came from Finland:

The same. And that colour suits for blond girl.

Getting back to her actual performance, here is a comment that was posted:

Anna Flora has great personality on ice. Too bad about the two footed landings, but good job!

Can't argue with that assessment!

The opening element was a Triple Toe-Double Toe combination. The Triple looked perfect to me, but the Double looked liked she had a bit too much turning to do after landing. So, perhaps this is the reason that there was a lack of positive numbers for it in the protocols. It got Judges marks of four -1's; four 0's; and +1 from Judge 7. It also got GOE of -0.18, Nevertheless, because it had by far the highest Base Value, it was the highest scoring element of the programme.

Unfortunately, the next element, the Triple Lutz, didn't look as nice.The jump itself was lovely, but she was two-footed on landing. The Judges gave it six -5's; and three -4's. And it got the biggest GOE hit of the programme, at -0.99. Although it wasn't the lowest scoring element of the programme, it was the second-lowest.

This was where she did the strutting that I eferred to in my comment in the competition thread. It was followed by a Flying Sit Spin, which looked perfectly good to me. Apart from Judge 4, who gave it -1, the Judges agreed, with four 0's; three +1's; and +2 from Judge 8. It also got GOE of +0.13.

This was followed by another spin, the Camel Spin. It would have been perfectly good too except that she had a hand down at the very end. Honestly, if her hand hadn't hit the ice as hard, it could have passed as part of the choreography. And looking at the protocols, I think where you were sitting influenced whether you saw it as a hand down or as choreography. The first two Judges gave -1; the middle five Judges gave 0; and the last two Judges gave +1. The GOE was neutral.

This led directly into that strange choreography in which Anna-Flora did that squatting move. I honestly have no idea what it was supposed to represent, but it did fit in well with the music at that point.

Anyway, after some more choreography, she then got back to business, doing a Double Axel. Even I saw that she did not have a great landing and, sure enough, it was downgraded. The Judges unanimously gave it -5, and it also got the second biggest GOE hit of -0.55. And because it started with the lowest Base Value of the programme, even the credit for it being in teh second half of the programme was not enough to stop it from being the lowest scoring element of the programme.

That said, the programme ended on a high note with the final two elements getting the highest Judges scores and the highest GOE of the programme. The Change Foot Combination Spin looked very impressive to me. Although Judge 6 gave it -1, the others agreed with me giving it two 0's; four +1's; and two +2's. It also got the second highest GOE of the programme, at +0.26.

The Step Sequence was very clever. The were wobbles in it, but you could tell that they were supposed to be there; that it was all part of the way Leonora choreographed it. And the programme actually finished as soon as the element ended. it went down really well, with not a minus in sight. The Judges gave it two 0's; three +1's; and four +2's; And it got the highest GOE of the programme, at +0.33.

Anna-Flora is currently 0.75 points behind 24th position, Vanesa ŠELMEKOVÁ (SVK), and 1.90 points ahead of 26th position, Giulia CASTORINI (BEL). Anna-Flora is at the bottom of a group of 5 skaters covered by 1.34 points, which is headed by Lena CUSAK (HRV) in 21st position.

So, there is an opportunity for Anna-Flora to move up if she has a good Free Skate.

I have to admit that I don't know the song that she is using for her new Free Skate for this season. So, this will be a true journey into the unknown. But I hope it serves her well.

The Junior Ladies FS is due to start at 11:00:00 CEST (09:00:00 GMT / 10:00:00 BST). So 3 hours from now.

Anna-Flora will be the 13th skater to start. So, third and middle skater to go in Group 3 (and third skater to go after the first resurfacing).

The Group 3 Warm-Up is due to start at 12:38:00 CEST (10:38:00 GMT / 11:38:00 BST). So 4h 38m from now.

Anna-Flora is due to start at 12:58:30 CEST (10:58:30 GMT / 11:58:30 BST). So 4h 58m from now.

But, those times may change if they correct the start order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0TdBLRB4fM

https://results.isu.org/results/sea...JUNIOR----FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

https://results.isu.org/results/season2324/jgphun2023/SEG004.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ISU Junior Grand Prix Budapest Ladies FS: Results; Protocols
ISU Junior Grand Prix Budapest Ladies: Results

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG-9f-i1kRc

Anna-Flora finished 21st out of 38 in the FS, with a score of 78.86. This meant that she dropped to 25th place overall, with a score of 119.20.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch LIVE. However, some of the members that watched LIVE did comment about Anna-Flora's performance, so I will copy them in here.

The first was from our resident video archive compiler who wrote:

Anna-Flora Colmor JEPSEN DEN in royal blue skating to I'm Tired. I really like her spins.

Another member said:

I love Anna Flora's energy! She fought for her content.
Royal blue is definitely her colour.

The next comment came from our favourite lover of pretty dresses:

Anna-Flora. Pretty blue dress. Good spins and a good skate. :clap:

But, the final comment was less complimentary towards the dress:

That dress was... I didn't like the cut at all.

I watched the video of her programme there now and, since it was the first time I had seen this programme, I want to pass some comments too.

Firstly, like in her SP, Annna-Flora was wearing a beautiful Royal Blue dress (that colour really does suit her!). This one was different, in that it was see-through (don't worry, she had colour co-ordinated underwear below it). She was also wearing what can only be described as a string vest over the top of the dress. And, if I'm honest, I haven't made my mind up about it. Yes, it looks out of place, on top of such a beautiful dress. But, it really accentuates her movement during the programme.

I hadn't heard the song she was skating to before, and if I had I'm not sure I would have picked it as potential skating music. But boys does it work for this programme. After the programme, Ted Barton was full of praise for Anna-Flora, saying that you could see that this was a skater that understood the music. But, I want to add that she is not the only one. Her sister understood it too.

Leonora has really out-done herself this time. This programme was a masterpiece of choreography and interpretation. And when it is done clean, it is going to be amazing.

The opening jump, the Triple Toe, looked fine until you saw the amount of twisting she had to do to her landing foot to get it facing the right direction after she landed. Consequently, she wasn't able to attach the Double Toe that she had intended to have on the end of it. There were no positives in the protocols. The Judges gave it five -2's; two -1's; and two 0's. It also got -0.60 in GOE.

The second element was supposed to be a Triple Salchow on it's own but, after not being able to attach the Double Toe onto the opening jump, she decided to try attaching it here instead. Unfortunately, the Salchow was under-rotated, which in turn messed up the second jump, resulting in it becoming a Single Toe. The Protocols are not pretty. Judge 4 gave it -4; seven Judges gave it -3; and Judge 8 gave it -2. It also got the biggest GOE hit of the whole programme, at -1.03.

She then did a Single Axel, which actually looked nice. Except, of course, that it was supposed to be a Double Axel. Seven Judges gave it 0, while the other two gave it +1. It did get positive GOE, but it was only +0.02. So it remained as the lowest scoring element of the programme.

The fourth element, the Triple Toe-Double Toe combination, was beautiful. And the audience thought so too. Judge 8 gave it 0; but five Judges gave it +1; and three Judges gave it +2. It also got the third highest GOE of the programe, at +0.54. And because it had the highest Base Value, it remained the highest scoring element of the programme.

I am confused about the Camel Spin. Don't get me wrong, it was beautiful. But, she had a hand down at the very end of it. And yet she didn't get punished for that. The Judges gave it three 0's; four +1's; and two +2's. And the GOE was +0.22.

The Choreographic Sequence was just magical. So in time with the music, until the very end of it when she went into the Change Foot Sit Spin. Although executed brilliantly, it was slightly behind the music. These two elements got the biggest appreciation of the whole programme in the Protocols. The former got Judges marks of three +1's; five +2's; and +3 from Judge 4. It also got the highest GOE of the programme, at +0.86. The latter got Judges marks of two +1's; and seven +2's. It also got the second highest GOE of the programme, at +0.56.

From the high points of the programme, we go to the low point. She very nearly fell on the Triple Salchow, saving it with a hand down. It got downgraded, and all the Judges gave it -5. Although the -0.65 was not the biggest GOE hit (it was the second biggest hit), it still managed to make this into the lowest scoring element of the programme.

The final three elements all went relatively well. The only complaint I can make is that she appeared to have finished a few seconds before her music. Whilst it did seem to be planned that she would finish sitting on the ice for a few seconds, you did get the impression that she got into that finishing position earlier than she was supposed to.

All in all, a very impressive programme, even if it wasn't clean.

Anna-Flora finished the Free Skate 2.67 points behind 20th position, Aleksa VOLKOVA (CAN), and 0.53 points ahead of 22nd position, Lena CUSAK (HRV). Behind Cusack was a gap of 1.47 points to 23rd position, Anastasija KONGA (LAT), who was exactly 2 points behind Anna-Flora.

Overall, Anna-Flora finished 0.81 points behind 23rd position, Cuask, and 0.38 points ahead of 25th position, Gian-Quen ISAACS (ZAF). All three of them are part of a larger group of four skaters covered by 1.83 points, headed by Nina FREDRIKSSON (SWE) in 22nd position, 1.45 points ahead of Anna-Flora,

After seeing the two programmes, I really wish Anna-Flora had got two Junior GP assignments this season. Because these programmes are seriously good. And I want to see them get another outing in front of a large audience.

With these programmes, I am predicting that Anna-Flora is going to have her best season yet. I really, really hope that she can manage to get the minimum TES's this season and claim a place at Junior Worlds. And maybe even at Europeans and Senior Worlds as well! (Unfortunately, she is too old for the Youth Olumpics).

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anna-Flora will be back in action today at the Tayside Trophy in Dundee, Scotland.

The Junior Ladies SP is due to start today at 10:27:00 BST (09:27:00 GMT / 11:27:00 CEST). So 4 hours from now.

Anna-Flora will be the 1st skater to start. So, first skater to go in Group 1.

The Group 1 Warm-Up is due to start at 10:27:00 BST (09:27:00 GMT / 11:27:00 CEST). So 4 hours from now.

Anna-Flora is due to start at 10:33:30 BST (09:33:30 GMT / 11:33:30 CEST). So 4h 06m from now.

More information in the event thread:
https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/95896

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Tayside Trophy Junior Ladies SP: Results; Protocols

No video uploaded yet 😞

Anna-Flora finished 11th out of 15 in the SP, with a score of 36.88.

Here is what I wrote in the competition thread at the start of the Warm-Up:

Somebody gave a big cheer when Anna-Flora was introduced at the start of the Warm-Up.

I wonder if it was Leonora, or perhaps another family member...

CaroLiza_fan

And here is what I wrote after she did her programme:

Well, she's got more than one supporter in the audience anyway! :biggrin: Couldn't make out what somebody shouted down at her.

Nice combination to start off with. She was verging on being too close to the boards, but she had enough room.

Dodgy landing on the second jump, and then weird fall when she was doing the strutting afterwards.

Next jump and spin were good.

And the jump and spins that she did after the weird squatting were good too. In fact, the rest of the programme was good.

She did appear to be tiring during the last 30 seconds or so.

Oh, if only I could understand Danish, because we could hear what she and her coach were saying. (No Leonora with her. 😞 I always like seeing the sisters together).

Into the lead (obviously!) with a score of 36.88.

Yipes, that's her lowest SP score since she was in Advanced Novices four seasons ago! :eek: Yes, there were mistakes, but I didn't think it warranted that!

CaroLiza_fan

Anna-Flora is currently 0.64 points behind 10th position, SelmaSiri LARSEN (DEN), and 1.20 points ahead of 12th position, Sophia TKACHEVA (IRL). The three of them are the bottom three skaters in a group of 4 skaters covered by 3.10 points, which is headed by Elea RUSTGAARD (NOR) in 9th position, 1.90 points ahead of Anna-Flora.

These four in turn are the bottom four skaters in a much larger group of 9 skaters covered by 8.93 points, stretching up to Rina TANIGUCHI (ITA) in 4th position, who is 7.73 points ahead of Anna-Flora.

Although 4th position is probably a bit too much to aim for, there is potential for a lot of movement between 4th position and 12th position. If she has a good Free Skate, Anna-Flora could move up well into the Top 10. However, she could also drop a position.

So, she had better make sure to put in a good Free Skate to maximise the possibilities.

The Junior Ladies FS is due to start at 13:05:00 BST (12:05:00 GMT / 14:05:00 CEST). So 6 hours from now.

Anna-Flora will be the 5th skater to start. So, fifth and last skater to go in Group 1.

The Group 1 Warm-Up is due to start at 13:05:00 BST (12:05:00 GMT / 14:05:00 CEST). So 6 hours from now.

Anna-Flora is due to start at 13:33:30 BST (12:33:30 GMT / 14:33:30 CEST). So 6h 28m from now.

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/95896

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well, it seems that something was not quite right, because Anna-Flora ended up withdrawing before the Free Skate.

I don't know what was wrong, but I wish her all the best, and I hope things go better the next time we see her.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anna-Flora will be back in action today at the Volvo Open Cup in Riga, Latvia.

The Junior Ladies SP is due to start today at 11:10:00 EET (09:10:00 GMT / 10:10:00 CET). So 3 hours from now.

Anna-Flora will be the 13th skater to start. So, first skater to go in Group 3.

The Group 3 Warm-Up is due to start at 12:50:00 EET (10:50:00 GMT / 11:50:00 CET). So 4h 40m from now.

And that is as much as I can tell you, because the Time Schedule PDF's don't work.

But, those times may change if somebody that is due on before him withdraws.

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/95827

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Volvo Open Cup Junior Ladies SP: Results; Protocols

No video uploaded yet 😞

Anna-Flora finished 11th out of 30 in the SP, with a score of 41.05.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch the Volvo Open Cup. But by the sounds of things, they were having technical problems with the stream. So, I'm not sure anybody got to see Anna-Flora!

Looking at the protocols, it was two elements that did the damage.

The first of these was the second element, the Triple Lutz. It was downgraded, and got -5 from all five Judges. It also got the second biggest GOE hit of the programme, at -1.05. As it already had the lowest Base Value, this made it the lowest scoring element of the programme.

The second of these was the fifth element, the Double Axel. It was under-rotated, and got -5 from all five Judges. It also got the biggest GOE hit of the programme, at -1.32, which made it the second lowest scoring element of the programme.

The rest of the Judges marks were mostly 0's and +1's. Two of the elements got a solitary -1 and, funnily enough, these were the two elements that got neutral GOE.

The first of these was the opening element, the Triple Toe-Double Toe. It got -1 from Judge 3; 0 from three Judges; and +1 from Judge 4. Although it got neutral GOE, it had by far the highest Base Value, so it remained as the highest scoring element of the programme.

The other element that fitted this bill was the fourth and niddle element, the Camel Spin. It got -1 from Judge 5; and 0 from the remaining four Judges. It also got neutral GOE, and because it had the second lowest Base Value, this made it the third lowest scoring element of the programme.

Two of the elements had identical sets of numbers beside them. The third element, the Flying Sit Spin, and the sixth element, the Change Foot Combination Spin, had the same Base Value (3.00); the same GOE (+0.20); and the same Judges marks (two 0's; and three +1's). Although, it wasn't the same Judges giving the same marks. With getting the joint highest GOE, they became the joint third highest scoring elements of the programme.

The final element, the Step Sequence, got 0 from three Judges; +1 from Judge 5; and +2 from Judge 4. It also got the second highest GOE of the programme, at +0.11. As it already had the second highest Base Value, this made it the second highest scoring element of the programme.

Anna-Flora is currently 1.81 points behind 10th position, Marianne MUST (EST), and 0.13 points ahead of 12th position, Darja TRUBITSON (FIN). All three of them are part of a group of 14 skaters covered by 8.56 points, stretching from Lena CUSAK (HRV) in 9th position, 2.62 points ahead of Anna-Flora, down to Jelizaveta DERECINA (LAT) in 22nd position, 5.94 points behind Anna-Flora.

Ahead of this large group is a gap of 2.85 points to a group of 3 skaters covered by 0.23 points, stretching from Elizabeth NÕU (EST) in 6th position, 5.70 points ahead of Anna-Flora, down to Kira BARANOVSKA (LAT) in 8th position, 5.47 points ahead of Anna-Flora.

In a group this big, anything can happen. Anna-Flora could gain a position or two, but she could potentially drop a lot of positions. If she has a particularly good free skate, she could potentially infiltrate the group ahead of them. But, it would probably require mistakes from the skaters in that group.

So, lets hope Anna-Flora has a great Free Skate!

The Junior Ladies FS is due to start at 11.30:00 EET (09.30:00 GMT / 10.30:00 CET). So 3 hours from now.

Anna-Flora will be the 20th skater to start. So, first skater to go in Group 4.

The Group 1 Warm-Up is due to start at 13:05:00 EET (12:05:00 GMT / 14:05:00 CET). So 6 hours from now.

And that is as much as I can tell you, because the Time Schedule PDF's don't work.

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/95827

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Volvo Open Cup Junior Ladies FS: Results; Protocols
Volvo Open Cup Junior Ladies: Results

No video uploaded yet 😞

Anna-Flora finished 12th out of 38 in the FS, with a score of 74.39. This meant that she dropped to 12th place overall, with a score of 115.44.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch the Volvo Open Cup.

Looking at the Protocols, it was not a good start to the programme. The first two elements were actually her worst of the programme. But, in both cases, there is no indication as to what exactly went wrong.

The opening element was the Triple Toe. It got -5 from Judge 4; -4 from two Judges; -3 from Judge 3; and -2 from Judge 1. It also got the second biggest GOE hit of the programme, at -1.54.

The second element was the Triple Salchow. It got -5 from two Judges; -4 from two Judges; and -3 from Judge 1. It also got the biggest GOE hit of the programme, at -1.86.

The third element was the Single Axel, and it was completely neutral in terma of Judges marks and GOE. And because it already had the lowest Base Value, this meant that it remained as the lowest scoring element of the programme.

The fourth element was a Triple Toe-Double Toe combination. It got -2 from Judge 4; -1 from Judge 2; and 0 from the remaining three Judges. It also got the fourth biggest GOE hit of the programme, at -0.14. However, because it had by far the highest Base Value, it remained as the highest scoring element of the programme.

The next three elements went well. Apart from a -1 from Judge 4, the fifth element, the Camel Spin, was completely neutral. And the sixth element, the Choreographic Sequence, was the best element of the programme. The Judges gave it two -2's; and three -1's. It also got the highest GOE of the programme at +0.67, which made it the third highest scoring element of the programme.

Unfortunately, when she came to do the combination jump that was her eighth element, she under-rotated the first part of it, the Triple Salchow. Which meant that she couldn't attach the second part. And because she had already done a Triple Salchow on it's own, this meant that it was called as a repeated element. It got -5 from two Judges; -4 from two Judges; and -3 from Judge 4. It also got the third biggest GOE hit of the programme at -1.49, which made it the second lowest scoring element of the programme.

This was followed by another combination, the Double Lutz-Half Loop-Double Flip. Although everything was neutral, because it had the second highest Base Value, it remained as the second highest scoring element of the programme.

The last couple of elements seemed to go well.

Anna-Flora finished the Free Skate 8.46 points behind 11th position, Jelizaveta DERECINA (LAT), and 2.31 points ahead of 13th position, Sofi KARAPETYAN (ARM).

Overall, Anna-Flora finished 2.52 points behind 11th position, Derecina, and 4.63 points ahead of 13th position, Lena CUSAK (HRV).

Of course, those three elements were costly in terms of the overall results. However, even if Anna-Flora had done them clean, she would have been unlikely to get any higher in the FS standings. The girls ahead of her all had programmes with Total Base Values that were much higher than Anna-Flora's programmes.

But, both FS and overall scores were her second highest scores of the season.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anna-Flora will be back in action today at the Nordic Championships in Borås, Sweden.

The Junior Ladies SP is due to start today at 18:00:00 CET (17:00:00 GMT). So 10 hours from now.

Anna-Flora will be the 18th skater to start. So, fourth and penultimate skater to go in Group 4 (and penultimate cskater to go in the segment).

The Group 4 Warm-Up is due to start at 19:49:50 CET (18:49:50 GMT). So 11h 49m from now.

Anna-Flora is due to start at 20:12:50 CET (19:12:50 GMT). So 12h 12m from now.

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/96085

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Nordic Championships Junior Ladies SP: Results; Protocols

No video uploaded yet 😞

Anna-Flora finished 15th out of 19 in the SP, with a score of 37.09.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch the Volvo Open Cup.

MORE TO FOLLOW

Anna-Flora is currently 0.07 points behind 14th position, Ida Eline VAMNES (NOR), and 0.58 points ahead of 16th position, Elea RUSTGAARD (NOR). The three of them are the bottom 3 skaters in a group of 10 skaters covered by 4.52 points, stretching up to Karina INNOS (FIN) in 7th position, 3.94 points ahead of Anna-Flora.

Ahead of this large group is a gap of 1.98 points to a group of 2 skaters covered by 0.03 points, consisting of Camilla Vinther POULSEN (DEN) in 5th position, 5.95 points ahead of Anna-Flora, and Alexandra ODMAN (SWE) in 6th position, 5.92 points ahead of Anna-Flora.

In a group this big, anything can happen. Anna-Flora could potentially climb up 8 positions to the top of the group. If she has a particularly good free skate, she could potentially infiltrate the group ahead of them. But, it would probably require mistakes from the skaters in that group.

So, lets hope Anna-Flora has a great Free Skate!

The Junior Ladies FS is due to start at 15:45:00 CET (14:45:00 GMT). So 8 hours from now.

Anna-Flora will be the 5th skater to start. So, first skater to go in Group 2.

The Group 2 Warm-Up is due to start at 16:19:10 CET (15:19:10 GMT). So 8h 34m from now.

Chiara is due to start at 16:26:40 CET (15:26:40 GMT). So 8h 41m from now.

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/96085

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Nordic Championships Junior Ladies FS: Results; Protocols
Nordic Championships Junior Ladies: Results

No video uploaded yet 😞

Anna-Flora finished 16th out of 19 in the FS, with a score of 63.13. This meant that she dropped to 16th place overall, with a score of 100.22.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch the Nordic Championships.

Looking at the Protocols, it was not pretty.

She started off with a fall on the opening element, the Triple Toe. Unsurprisingly, it got -5 from all the Judges. It also got the biggest GOE hit of the programme, at -2.10. Although, this only made it the fourth lowest scoring element of the programme, which gives an indication of how the rest of the programme went.

The second element, the Triple Salchow, mustn't have gone very well either, but I don't know what happened. It got -3 from Judge 6; -2 from three Judges; and -1 from two Judges. It also got the second biggest GOE hit of the programme, at -0.75. However, because it had the second highest Base Value, it remained as the second highest scoring element of the programme,

She singles her Axel for the third element, so everything was neutral. And because it had the second lowest Base Value, this meant that it became the third lowest scoring element of the programme.

I don't know what happened with her fourth element, the Double Toe. But the Judges gave it two -5's; two -4's; and two -3's. It also got the fourth biggest GOE hit of the programme, at -0.52. And because it had the third lowest Base Value, this meant that it became the second lowest scoring element of the programme.

The next two elements went relatively well. And although it got no positive numbers, the seventh element, the Flying Combination Sit Spin, did not do much damage.

The same cannot be said for the eighth element. It was supposed to be a combination jump, but the first part, the Triple Salchow, got downgraded, and she wasn't able to attach another jump onto it. And because she had already done a Triple Salchow on it's own, it was called as a repeated element. It mustn't have looked great, because it got -5 from all the Judges. It also got the second biggest GOE hit of the programme, at -0.65. And because it already had the lowest Base Value, this confirmed it as the lowest scoring element of the programme.

There was not much reaction to the ninth element, the Double Lutz-Halfloop-Double Flip. It got 0 from five Judges; and +1 from Judge 2. It also got neutral GOE but, because it had the highest Base Value, it remained as the highest scoring element of the programme.

The combination that followed, the Double Lutz-Double Toe, was all negative. It got -2 from five Judges; and -2 from Judge 3. It also got the fourth biggest GOE hit of the programme, at -0.42.

Anna-Flora finished the Free Skate 1.73 points behind 15th position, Elea RUSTGAARD (NOR), and 4.17 points ahead of 17th position, Emilia Due BORCH (DEN).

Overall, Anna-Flora finished 1.15 points behind 15th position, Rustgaard, and 3.81 points ahead of 17th position, Borch.

I don't know what is going on with Anna-Flora. I was going to say that things have not been going well for her since the New Year but, really, things haven't been going well all season. Her scores are not anything like what she was achieving last season.

With her current form, Anna-Flora is unlikely to even be in the running for the Junior Worlds slot. So, now that the Nordics are over, it might be best to just finish the season now, and start concentrating on preparing for Seniors next season.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anna-Flora is due to be in action today at the Coupe Du Printemps in Luxembourg.

The Junior Ladies SP is due to start today at 13:30:00 CET (12:30:00 GMT). So 6 hours from now.

And that is as much as I can tell you, because there are no Time Schedule PDF's, or even a start order on the livescoring page.

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/95849

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Coupe Du Printemps Junior Ladies SP: Results; Protocols

No video uploaded yet 😞

Anna-Flora finished 10th out of 28 in the SP, with a score of 39.06.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch the Coupe Du Printemps.

MORE TO FOLLOW

Anna-Flora is currently 3.18 points behind 9th position, Nela ŠNEBERGEROVÁ (CZE), and 0.03 points ahead of 11th position, En Yu Audrey LEE (MYS). Anna-Flora is at the head of a group of 8 skaters covered by exactly 5 points, stretching down to Adela VALLOVÁ (CZE) in 17th position.

Unfortunately, not adding the combination onto the opening jump in the SP has probably cost Anna-Flora any chance of finishing higher than her current 10th position. But, she still needs to put in a good Free Skate to make sure that the other skaters in the group don't get ahead of her.

So, let's hope she does have a good Free Skate, and maintains ehr Top 10 position.

The Junior Ladies FS is due to start at 14:30:00 CET (13:30:00 GMT). So 8 hours from now.

Anna-Flora will be the 19th skater to start. So, thirdskater to go in Group 4

And that is as much as I can tell you, because the Time Schedule PDF doesn't work.

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/95849

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan