Anna Shcherbakova | Page 107 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

Alexz

Medalist
Country
United-States
Is she wearing Kamila’s first SP dress for the finale?

Yeah. Eteri team responded to this already. Anna forgot her EX dress at home. So she had to borrow from Kamila her SP one. Luckily they are about the same size = very small. :) Well, almost.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

This is how your rehearse for an ice show or skating commercial. Coming out of darkness into blinding lights, performing your best elements in the spotlights, swirling strobe lights even, is not for the faint hearted. Both the skater and the camera crew and producer need to know what to expect, memorize their respective paths and trajectories, mark the cue and cut points and make the skater confident under the circumstances.

It is good these young skaters are getting accustomed to difficult and varying circumstances early on. It makes them mentally stronger, fearless and confident in themselves they can deliver their routines any time.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
that's some serious level of movie production. This long boom is a professional equipment for video camera stabilization and pointing. It is called "Russian Arm". Soviet invention from the 80s. It is used here in Hollywood a lot nowadays. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOpcKF1O1Ew
Thank you a lot, Alexz, that's some very interesting info. It makes me wonder even more how the outcome looks like and its purpose. Maybe a commercial? [emoji848]

Alexz

Medalist
Country
United-States
Thank you a lot, Alexz, that's some very interesting info. It makes me wonder even more how the outcome looks like and its purpose. Maybe a commercial? [emoji848]

I bet on commercial for Rostelecom. Perhaps a part of promoting GP in Moscow as well.

jennapowers

Rinkside
Yeah. Eteri team responded to this already. Anna forgot her EX dress at home. So she had to borrow from Kamila her SP one. Luckily they are about the same size = very small. :) Well, almost.

just curious, where did they respond?

atsumiri

Record Breaker
I bet on commercial for Rostelecom. Perhaps a part of promoting GP in Moscow as well.

IMO it's too early to promote GP in Moscow. I really doubt it. Rostelecom looks like a BIG company with a lot of projects in different areas. TV, communication, Land/Satellite/Cellular networks and so on. So it could be a lot of things. it could be something related to the Victory Day.