Anna Shcherbakova | Page 142 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

McBibus

On the Ice
most of that interview is nice, but i can't say i like the part about comparing the girls intelligence...

It's a very fanboysh writing and it fails when talking about the other 2 "A".
On Anya the only part I don't like is when it seems being considered the middle one is diminishing for her, because it is the wrong perspective.
Anya as indeed great musicality and delicacy in expressing herself.
I found that her ability to convey emotions grown a lot during the year and now she is very good at it, but Aliona has a natural stage presence that makes her really stand out even to a untrained eyes and not just skating but also when she decided to simply play the fool for example.
Anya's jump content is impressive but Sasha's content is top man content. She failed to deliver this season but I think she is unique in having both great powerful elevation (like Aliona) and impressive rotation speed (like Anya) so she deserve to be the jump queen.
If you do not consider Anya a "middle" (that sound unsavoring) but a syntesys you see that's where her potential is because she can play two winning cards instead of one.

On her personality I agree: she's absolutely exquisite on and off the ice in any situation.
So much that I once told a friend "I would like a daughter like Anya".

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
On her personality I agree: she's absolutely exquisite on and off the ice in any situation.
So much that I once told a friend "I would like a daughter like Anya".

Anna is indeed a well rounded person. It's a joy to hear her talking, discussing and reasoning, and she isn't afraid to stand up and defend her ground.

Now, what will she make of this burping competition? Which is only mild, there are many 'challenges' going round on social media, some quite creepy to downright dangerous. Hopefully all young athletes stay well away from these. Boredom leads to recklessness, perverts, child predators and worse make full advantage of vulnerable children in the current circumstances.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Anna is the "princess next door", I do agree. :luv17:

And yes, she's intelligent. After all, it was Aliona who said that. As for the "stage presence", that is very individual matter of taste. Some prefer "show", I prefer Anna's quiet, honest, self-aware presence, not just during her skating. Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8GTCuS0Dhw

Her personality is crystal clear.

McBibus

On the Ice
Anna is indeed a well rounded person. It's a joy to hear her talking, discussing and reasoning, and she isn't afraid to stand up and defend her ground.

Now, what will she make of this burping competition? Which is only mild, there are many 'challenges' going round on social media, some quite creepy to downright dangerous. Hopefully all young athletes stay well away from these.

I feel confortable with Anya avoiding unnecessary o plainly stupid risks.
I'm more worried about Sasha and Aliona for different reasons, but I hope their trainers, parents and teachers keep their days full and entertaining as much as it possibily is under this circumstances.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
If you remember that interview with all 4A from september, it was precisely Anna who said she likes things like roller-coasters etc., while even Sasha was hesitant about it :biggrin:

McBibus

On the Ice
If you remember that interview with all 4A from september, it was precisely Anna who said she likes things like roller-coasters etc., while even Sasha was hesitant about it :biggrin:

A roller coaster is thrilling but secure.
Anna's brain know and commands the body to enjoy the experience :hap85:

macy

Record Breaker
Anna is the "princess next door", I do agree. :luv17:

And yes, she's intelligent. After all, it was Aliona who said that. As for the "stage presence", that is very individual matter of taste. Some prefer "show", I prefer Anna's quiet, honest, self-aware presence, not just during her skating. Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8GTCuS0Dhw

Her personality is crystal clear.

the part where she giggled in the middle of her sentence made me melt! she is the CUTEST.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Just stumbled upon this, musical birthday present for Anna by the wonderfully talented Apollinaria: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-SMB_Noaw_/ , another bright young person, able to write in English already.

Apollinaria is well underway to have played all music from the programs with the Khrustalniy skaters, she is now starting on the novices, Sof'ya Akat'yeva is first.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Oh, no, Bony :sad21:

Anna, keep yourself strong.

They say, those are the dogs who choose their owners. Bony knew what she was doing when she's found you and your loving family, Anna.

SkateSkates

Medalist
That video made me so sad 😭

She was such a fluffy and positive dog, and seemed to stay happy even after her leg was removed. Heartbreaking 💔

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
I feel so sad for Anna. I know that she loved Bonny very much. Losing an animal is never easy. Bonny really seemed to be a part of their family and she seemed like such a good dog. I hope that Anna is able to be strong through all of this.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
I feel so sad for Anna. I know that she loved Bonny very much. Losing an animal is never easy. Bonny really seemed to be a part of their family and she seemed like such a good dog. I hope that Anna is able to be strong through all of this.

Obviously Anna is very sad, but brave enough to use her newfound editing skills in making this personal video tribute Decoder linked to. Bony has lived a full life and provided joy and pleasure to the family for 10 years. Anna didn't tell, but I assume Bony died a natural death.

lopsilceci

On the Ice
Country
Mexico
So sad to hear about Bony :sad21:

I'm glad Anya got to spend lots of quality time with her during her last days.