Any info on Broadmoor/Peggy/Aerial events? | Golden Skate

Any info on Broadmoor/Peggy/Aerial events?

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I have been looking all over the Forum & can’t find anything on entries, results, live streams.
I know the Peggy trophy is tonight but even its official website has no info; just posts on program requirements & scoring.

Any info greatly appreciated!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I have been looking all over the Forum & can’t find anything on entries, results, live streams.
I know the Peggy trophy is tonight but even its official website has no info; just posts on program requirements & scoring.

Any info greatly appreciated!

To get you started, I suggest that you look at the following threads:

(1) U.S. Ladies thread.
Lots of posts/discussion there regarding Broadmoor results, especially for skaters of higher interest (such as Alysa and Karen, to name just a couple). Also some fancam videos.

(2) Team Korea thread (I don't remember the exact name of the thread).
Young You did very well at Broadmoor.

(3) Jason Brown thread.
Over there, Mrs. P posted a start order for Peggy Fleming Trophy.
Caveat: Although Jason is included in the starting order, it has been unclear whether it is logistically possible for him to be able to compete. (See the discussion in his thread.)​

Have not heard anything (yet?) about streaming of PFT or of Aerial.

For the original Broadmoor competition, no streaming this year, AFAIK? Not even streaming for a fee.
And AFAIK, results have not yet been posted by Broadmoor, so for now, it is helpful fans (for the most part) who are sharing scores, as well as photos of some results sheets and protocols.

Disclaimers:
- Others have been following Broadmoor way more closely than I have. Although I think(?) what I have said is reasonably up to date, perhaps more recent information about streaming has come to light???
- Not saying that the three threads listed above are the only relevant ones. Just the ones in which I have noticed Broadmoor discussion.

Will take this opportunity to give a pat on the back to pair skater Matthew Rounis :bow:, who was on duty as announcer at the World Arena for at least fourteen hours yesterday.
And he did some announcing the day before as well.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
Can someone please tell me the music choices for Brynne McIssac and Yi Christy Leung and Paige Rydberg? They performed this weekend.