Boyang Jin | Page 86 | Golden Skate

Boyang Jin

16Olympics

On the Ice
Hooray! Love to see Boyang content.

Is he injured though? Or will he go to his second Grand Prix event? Has he skated this season? I miss him!
He needed surgery before the Olympics, iirc, and he had it after Beijing. He had a recovery time and either didn't recovery as quickly as anticipated and wouldn't be ready for his first GP or he got back to training and was injured and that delayed his return. But, being back at TCC is good news.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I haven't caught up on the SPs, but I was really impressed with Boyang's FS. He's obviously been working a lot on his artistry.

I totally forgot that he had to have surgery so was surprised that there was no 4Lz. Having being reminded though, I can see he's working on getting it back, his 3Lz looks great!

Also I noticed he's not jumping as close to the boards these days, which is good for all our hearts 😅

Also Tracey offering to carry him after the FS was a fabulous moment.

Good luck to Boyang and stay well!

AxelLover

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
Despite the mistakes I think it Boyang did really good (considering that this is his first comp and that he has just recovered from his injuries). There were no falls or pops and he even managed to pull off the 3T after the bad landing from the 4Lz. There were serious mistakes on his spins, but that should not be a big problem for him to fix.