Bradie Tennell

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She's off to 4CCs and Worlds now!

slider11

Medalist
Interesting comment from Bradie that she's been homesick. I thought she was enjoying being abroad and on her own. Maybe a mixed bag, especially when things aren't going perfectly. Should be interesting to see if Bradie chooses to switch coaches again and stay in the US. Something is keeping her from being able to complete those jumps.

momrk

Medalist
Country
United-States
Interesting comment from Bradie that she's been homesick. I thought she was enjoying being abroad and on her own. Maybe a mixed bag, especially when things aren't going perfectly. Should be interesting to see if Bradie chooses to switch coaches again and stay in the US. Something is keeping her from being able to complete those jumps.
She is dealing with all those challenges of early adulthood- being on your own, figuring out how to manage your life, and not surprising that there would be some homesickness. Making her way back to Worlds was really a terrific accomplishment. Hope she takes some time to figure out what she needs, and what her next steps will be. It does not sound at all like she is through competing.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sounds like Bradie will be back. I am eager to see what she and Benoit come up with for this year. Her programs were among my favorites this year.

MiraiFan

Final Flight
Sounds like Bradie will be back. I am eager to see what she and Benoit come up with for this year. Her programs were among my favorites this year.
Glad she's continuing. I loved her programs and costumes this year.

Fireplace7890

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Congratulations to Bradie for winning gold at the Shanghai Trophy. I like both of her programs this year and look forward to seeing them develop. She looks really good for so early in the season!

Her costumes are very nice too. I especially like her SP dress but both are really beautiful.

MiraiFan

Final Flight
Congratulations to Bradie for winning gold at the Shanghai Trophy. I like both of her programs this year and look forward to seeing them develop. She looks really good for so early in the season!

Her costumes are very nice too. I especially like her SP dress but both are really beautiful.
Agree! Lovely performances. She is getting great height on her jumps as well--whatever she's doing is working.

Fireplace7890

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Bradie won her second competition of this season at Budapest Trophy. Her FS started out strong but she had some issues toward the end. Since it was her second competition in two weeks, she may have been tired but she still did enough to win.

I’m really looking forward to seeing her compete this season.