Chaeyeon Kim | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Chaeyeon Kim

gotoschool

Medalist
I liked Chaeyeon Kim's overall performances the best across the SP and LP at this year's Worlds. I really like her variety of complex transitions and dramatic movements in and out of jumps, with quick dipping and arching movements done with great fluidity, grace and musicality coupled with landing jumps so well across both programs. She was just relatively underscored a lot in my opinion. I like Chayeon's artistic expression with her arms a lot too in the long especially with the long black gloves to accentuate her beautiful and dramatic expression.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I liked Chaeyeon Kim's overall performances the best across the SP and LP at this year's Worlds. I really like her variety of complex transitions and dramatic movements in and out of jumps, with quick dipping and arching movements done with great fluidity, grace and musicality coupled with landing jumps so well across both programs. She was just relatively underscored a lot in my opinion. I like Chayeon's artistic expression with her arms a lot too in the long especially with the long black gloves to accentuate her beautiful and dramatic expression.
ITA. I just watched NBC rabbit ears coverage of Chaeyeon's FS and he , JW, said she needs "polish and refinement" and Tara L says she just throws away her landings...I think Gracie Gold is correct about the NBC team being bullies....