Chantelle Kerry and Zach Donohue are married | Golden Skate

Chantelle Kerry and Zach Donohue are married

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Don't forget Pate and Bye just got engaged:)

Yes, but as far as I know they are both American. ;)

Zach married an Australian ice dancer and Madi is of course engaged to Spanish ice dancer Adrian Diaz.

Of course it's easier to meet an international love at IAM. :biggrin: (although I'm not sure if that's how Chantelle and Zach met)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes, but as far as I know they are both American. ;)

Zach married an Australian ice dancer and Madi is of course engaged to Spanish ice dancer Adrian Diaz.

Of course it's easier to meet an international love at IAM. :biggrin: (although I'm not sure if that's how Chantelle and Zach met)
Yes, they are both American. Hey maybe going to IAM would work for me, considering I still haven't found anyone to inform Jalen of our upcoming nuptials.

PaulE

On the Ice
Country
United-States
"Why the sad face? All I said was it's not how they met lol they trained in different towns/rinks."

I am a dyed-in-the-wool romantic. So I thought it was sad that that it might not be possible to meet an international love at IAM. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your reply.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
"Why the sad face? All I said was it's not how they met lol they trained in different towns/rinks."

I am a dyed-in-the-wool romantic. So I thought it was sad that that it might not be possible to meet an international love at IAM. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your reply.
No, it's fine. I'm not saying it's impossible to meet one there, I was just saying it's not how they met LOL!