Daria Panenkova | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Daria Panenkova

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Just came here to say the same thing! Happy birthday Dasha! May you enjoy 16 and all that it brings you :)

nips

Rinkside
Anyone know why Dasha switched back to her old SP?

This was also a heartbreaking moment to see her perform the same program like last year but so much worse... I think poor Dasha doesn't have anyone among coaches who would take care about her

DenissVFan

Medalist
Anyone know why Dasha switched back to her old SP?

This was also a heartbreaking moment to see her perform the same program like last year but so much worse... I think poor Dasha doesn't have anyone among coaches who would take care about her

I wonder why Tsareva is never with her in the K&C. Daria's her star pupil right now, so I don't understand why she doesn't accompany her to competitions.

A pity about that pop and invalidated spin today but at least the combo was very nice :)

nips

Rinkside
I wonder why Tsareva is never with her in the K&C. Daria's her star pupil right now, so I don't understand why she doesn't accompany her to competitions.

A pity about that pop and invalidated spin today but at least the combo was very nice :)

I ve heard that Dasha is mostly couching herself, Tsareva is not involved at all. Maybe therefore she switched to her old program. Seems that this is her last season if she won't find any other couch.

DenissVFan

Medalist
There are many coaches in Russia, so surely, someone would take her during the next transfer season?

UnNamed

On the Ice
In a previous interview Daria said Tsareva is focusing on junior skaters in her new school, I supposed this is the same reason why also Pogo left Tsareva. I don't think she don't have a coach, who is the woman who is always with her at K&C? Also, i remember with Tsareva with Daria at the test skate in Russia at the beginning of the season, i think she's still at her school.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I'm really glad Dasha looks to be feeling better now. And she showed a great fighting spirit! :clap: :luv17:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Go back to Eteri? Yes. But thats against the anti media narrative. good luck to Dasha in 2019.

Accepting her back would be a great trolling from Eteri towards those who speak against her... :biggrin:

In reality I don't know what would that require, if the team capacities are sufficient and all those practical things. On the other hand Dasha is probably Alina's closest friend from all team skaters so it could have positive impact even on her.

malya

On the Ice
I thought this Interview was sad to listen to. Dasha really needs guidiance now.

There is always all this talk about Eteri but why is there no explaination what Tsareva was doing with her? Why was she sitting alone at competitions?

And re Alina and Dasha close friends: Really? Then what was she doing here with THAT interviewer?
I will never understand Russia.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Elena Rodina is probably completely crazy person with some pretty nasty comments about Alina but Dasha did not say anything bad about her or the team (on the contrary). She probably don't even know much about that woman. With Alina she still shared pictures, they visited each other profiles, made comments even after her departure from Eteri's team. So no need to make a drama where it is not necessary.

And remember, Russia is not about understanding, it is about feeling :)

Fluture

Record Breaker

Oh, this is just sad...

Elena Rodina is probably completely crazy person with some pretty nasty comments about Alina but Dasha did not say anything bad about her or the team (on the contrary). She probably don't even know much about that woman. With Alina she still shared pictures, they visited each other profiles, made comments even after her departure from Eteri's team. So no need to make a drama where it is not necessary.

And remember, Russia is not about understanding, it is about feeling :)

Who is Elena Rodina? I know she sometimes does interviews with skaters but I haven‘t heard anything else of her.