Davydenko band | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Davydenko band

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Hey, guys! The season is almost at our doorstep, but my off-season challenge isn't over yet. It's Wednesday, junior day. I want to remember a guy who is now halfway between juniors and adults, Andrei Mozalev's sparring partner in jumping. Arseniy Dimitriev joined Kirill Davydenko's group for the 2020-2021 season. On the video you can see how much things have changed for the better: the jumps have become more accurate, the characteristic terrible treveling during spins has disappeared. Spins are performed on the spot, positions are clear, and he holds them for as long as needed.

Arseniy starts jumping quads for the first time.

In the 2021-2022 season, Arseniy will be sixth at the Senior Novice Championships and will be on the Junior National Team, although he temporarily refuses to do the quads. Next season, as you know, he will not be included in the Junior National Team, but he shows significant progress and tries to insert quads of two different types into the free skating.

A new season is starting and it is quite likely that Arseniy, who is almost 18 years old, will start his adult career. Let's wish him luck and keep an eye on him!

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Beautiful Ksyusha in Igora

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Dima in Igora

E9vlTiFpLJs.jpg

kBIoKc_78Hg.jpg

HCpTeUnJN5A.jpg

g_2qfAy2Z_0.jpg

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Dima traning children in Igora :love2: so cute

51NH5IZy-Y0.jpg
aQhMG2K4hTw.jpg
_BfIsSH9EKE.jpg

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
The Figure Skating Academy held an open training session for the guest of honor, the famous musician, saxaphonist Igor Butman.

Dmitriy Shelkovnikov

eRW8ymfK9RA.jpg

hao6__2uFZU.jpg

9jGMhz4IQBM.jpg

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
The coaches

4Ptp-WiNCqU.jpg

F9vBoLUctoU.jpg

1TYx3I5aNMw.jpg

FbeuUF_bqxw.jpg

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
The last Sunday of summer is coming to an end, and I'm cold and sad. My challenge is also coming to an end. The careers of our skaters, together with whom we have traveled this long way in one short summer, are coming to an end. Today I will finish following Denis Lunin and his partner, but this has to be the easiest parting of all. They were juniors and hadn't achieved much at this level, they realized there wasn't much point in competing for a spot on the national team, it wasn't realistic for them. Injuries and fatigue accumulated, all leading to retirement. They finished their sports careers and each went their own way. As far as I know, Valeria Loseva made her career as a coach in France. They both seem to be happy with their fate.

Season 2012-2013 (ten years ago). Here we already see Denis Lunin as we know him, quite a recognizable skating style. It is good that he was able to outgrow the obsessive motley and vulgarity of his dances, and grow into a good choreographer who gave us very interesting programs. And I'm not just talking about the magnificent programs for Mozalev. I liked his programs for Alexander and Mikhail Selevko, other Estonian figure skaters. This season I like the short program for the junior sports couple Anastasia Egorova - Rodion Marinsky, I recommend everyone to watch it.

EIlEtacyBnU.jpg

Good luck on your way, Denis. I hope you have found yourself in this world.​

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Fall is in the air, junior test skates are over, my challenge will be over soon enough. But I still have three Wednesdays left to tell about Davydenko's bangers. Today my eye stopped on an athlete who hasn't achieved much and isn't particularly famous, but he is still so young that I don't give up hope that he has a good future. Let's go back to Maksim Chernykh, a boy from Chita, the distant Siberian city, who got up on skates only at the age of 7. He came to St. Petersburg to change his way, and although he failed to reach the top, he was able to make a big leap forward. Today I will show you Maxim's best skate of the season 2021-2022. He did a really nice impression.

SP

FS

Good luck to you in the new season, Maksim! I wish your name to sound loudly! Davai, malysh!

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Love is in the air, everywhere, look around...

download-1.jpg

Anton Shulepov and Olga Belkina welcome fall on a St. Petersburg rooftop with a great view.
Recently they made a statement that they are in a relationship.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
September 3 in Russia is the day of this song, which has long since become a meme. Relationships that were reliable and unshakable on September 2 broke down on September 3, and no one understands why.

My Challenge is almost over, the last 2 weeks are left, as I promised. In 3 weeks a new season is waiting for us, athletes will go on the ice and present their new programs.
Anton Shulepov will not be out with the competing skaters. However, he has been on test skates. Three weeks ago he was in Novogorsk preparing his students, juniors Ivan Ramzenkov and Dmitriy Shelkovnikov.

Why did Anton end his career as a professional figure skater?
He is incredibly artistic, flexible, musical, and has probably the best skating and gliding skills among Russian male skaters of his generation. His choreography is beautiful. He could have claimed the top, but....

Anton wasn't capable of keeping up with the Quad revolution. He competed in an era when every top-level athlete mastered the quads. In 2020, Anton was 24 years old. He was no longer young, by the standards of a professional athlete. Season after season of accumulating injuries, fatigue, and dissatisfaction with himself. New skaters were growing up, with whom he had to fight in the near future. Even getting into the national team became a difficult task for him.

Anton was tired of being the worst among the best. And he decided to leave on a high note, to change his fate. He had lived figure skating all these years, but he could no longer continue, lest he lose respect for himself and faith in his abilities, lest he become an object of ridicule.

I understand all of his reasons. But my heart still hurts when I remember this last skate at the Russian Championships -2020.

Anton's arbitrary program was set to music from the movie Inception, but for him it was the end. As Grishin said, commenting on his skating, in every end there is a new beginning. For Anton it was the beginning of another, new life, and I hope he is happy doing what he is doing now. In Davydenko's group he is already being promoted as a young coach, he is making progress in this field, he has talented students. He has found friends and his new love here.

I hope this was the inception of Anton's new path.​

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Aleksandr Galliamov is working on his sliding skills under the guidance of Anton Shulepov

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Training with Olga Belkina 02.09.2023
The Shelkovnikovs brothers.

It's not as easy as it seems!

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Training with Olga Belkina 02.09.2023.
Ivan Ramzenkov also did a lot of work. Not everything is going smoothly, but he is trying hard.

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
The first Wednesday of September, summer is officially over and so is the juniors' off-season, but I'll extend it a bit in my nostalgia challenge. Ivan Ramzenkov has already officially presented his new programs at the test skates of the St. Petersburg team and open skates of the Russian junior team. Now he is preparing for his first competition of the season. And I want to remember the most successful season for him in 2021-2022, when 11-year-old Ivan landed two 3A's for the first time - in the short program and in the free skate. It happened at the Panin-Kolomenkin Memorial.

I wish you a good season, Vanya! May your 3A and 4S be stable and land beautifully, may your programs bring only pleasure, may you be on all the podiums and be on the list of the best again! I am rooting for you!