Deanna Stellato-Dudek & Maxime Deschamps | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Deanna Stellato-Dudek & Maxime Deschamps

Diana Delafield

Frequent flyer
Medalist
Country
Canada
Deanna and Maxime new short.

Oooo, I want to try that split jump entry into the death spiral! Gonna have to watch it lots of times to figure out how it's done.:clap::love: (I've often wondered how many other skaters have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome like I do. I know quite a few dancers and gymnasts with EDS. It's certainly a help to have the built-in flexibility.)

Diana Delafield

Frequent flyer
Medalist
Country
Canada

Diana Delafield

Frequent flyer
Medalist
Country
Canada
Awww, cute puppy!
A married couple who were into dance at one of my past clubs used to bring their quiet little dog with them. His name was Twizzle (of course) and he had a skating sweater on which they'd sew badges the then-CFSA gave out for the tests his humans passed. Little Twizzle had quite the collection, even if he did seem to find skating boring to the point of instant nap-inducing.:bed:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A married couple who were into dance at one of my past clubs used to bring their quiet little dog with them. His name was Twizzle (of course) and he had a skating sweater on which they'd sew badges the then-CFSA gave out for the tests his humans passed. Little Twizzle had quite the collection, even if he did seem to find skating boring to the point of instant nap-inducing.:bed:
One of the coaches at Iceworks has an adorable service Yorkie.