Deniss Vasiljevs | Page 219 | Golden Skate

Deniss Vasiljevs

icetug

Medalist
Deniss went to London where he practiced on the ice at Sapphire Ice & Leisure Centre, Romford
and...
he got his new program: "La Bayadère" choreographed by Vadim Muntagirov, a principal of the Royal Ballet!

ChristineB

On the Ice
Deniss went to London where he practiced on the ice at Sapphire Ice & Leisure Centre, Romford
and...
he got his new program: "La Bayadère" choreographed by Vadim Muntagirov, a principal of the Royal Ballet!
As someone who LOVES ballet, this is super amazing to hear. I can't wait to see his new program!

Weetos

Final Flight
and...
I saw Deniss popping up on my instagram feed taking photos with British skaters and wondered what he was doing in Romford. Then I saw this and got so excited! With Muntagirov!! I can't wait to see what they have come up with :D

DenissVFan

Medalist
and...
Looking forward to it!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did anyone read specifically what music from La Bayadere?.I wondered. if that meant it would be from the Pas de deux. I was also wondering if anyone has skated to Bayadere before.