Diana Davis & Gleb Smolkin | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Diana Davis & Gleb Smolkin

Azikin

Medalist
Good luck Diana and Gleb where ever the next stage of their career takes them. Hope they can be left alone from the vultures! The vile comments made in certain threads make me want to yet again leave this forum! 😫..
You just need to ignore some threads, it's still much better than Reddit overall.. ;)

Mauvedreamer

Final Flight
If therer are people saying worse things than local Canadians that being Eteri's daughter is bigger crime than sexually harrass a minor, then I'm glad I've never visited it.
Very irrational that poster! I nearly called them on it ! That whole thread is contemptuous. Makes it hard to report as the moderators join in !! This forum is so full of biased hypocrisy!!
The whole thread started on the base of TSL gossips about Diana, Gleb and Eteri moving to America is full of such nasty vomits, just ignore it.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Diana's birthday post to Gleb:

I'm not that invested into ice dancing as I am into the other disciplines, but I think I will take the time follow and support Diana and Gleb more closely this season. They look like they really enjoy skating and performing together and I was delighted by all their programs so far - especially Aristo Cats from their last junior season. 😻

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Diana Davis and Gleb Smolkin will make their debut for the Georgian national team on August 1.

The athletes will perform at the Lake Placid Ice Dance International, which will be held from July 31 to August 2 in Lake Placid, USA.