Diana Davis & Gleb Smolkin | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Diana Davis & Gleb Smolkin

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Interview:

Translated (google):

INTERVIEW Dear friends! Diana and Gleb answered the most popular questions❤️ Happy reading!
Question 1: When will we see you at the competition?
Question 2: Will it be possible to come to Russia in the near future?
🔸Diana: “The first two questions can be combined into one, we really hope to come to Russia in the near future, we are trying to recover from the coronavirus and have time to prepare for the Russian Cup Final, which will be held in Moscow on March 1-2.”
Question 3: How did you meet?
🔸Gleb: “We met on the ice in Medvedkovo with our previous coaches Alekseeva S.L., Kustarova E.V. and Ryabinina O.N. Diana came to a new group for the first time and skated alone for some time, and I, by coincidence, also skated alone at that moment and the coaches offered us to train together. We did different assignments, tried to fit in with each other and ultimately wanted to pursue a career together. ”
Question 4: How much time do you spend in training?
🔸Diana: “Usually about 5-6 hours a day, two ice, one gym and warm-ups with cool-downs (after workouts).”
Question 5: Favorite social network?
🔸Gleb: “Perhaps we both have Instagram and various channels on Telegram. Also YouTube, of course, but as far as we know, opinions differ as to whether this platform is a social network. "
Question 6: Who are you rooting for in figure skating?
🔸Diana: “We are rooting for any talented and hardworking athlete who develops and improves his skills with each entry on the ice. And if this athlete is also a worthy person, then he has no price!) ”
Question 7: How do you like to spend your free time?
🔸Gleb: “We love to watch good movies, we also don’t disdain bad films) We walk with Truman, periodically we both cook some new dishes. amendment, Diana is preparing new dishes, I have only pancakes from the new, and, in fact, from the old too. Dee also asked me to tell her that I was helping her with cooking. ”
Question 8: Favorite food?
🔸Diana: “This year is Spaghetti Alle Vongole.”
🔸Gleb: “For the current year and 15 previous ones, this is cold borscht and chocolate fondant (performed by Disha)“
🔸Diana: “Gleb, by the way, recently made delicious pancakes 🥞, so I also have +1 to my favorite dishes.”
Question 9: Favorite movie?
🔸Diana: “The Last Tango in Paris”, “Black Swan”, “9.5 weeks”, “Seven Lives”, “Office Romance”, “The Mysterious Story of Benjamin Button” 🔸Gleb: “The last tango in Paris”, “Pulp fiction”, “Four hundred strokes”, “On the crest of a wave” 1991, “Check on the roads”
10. Favorite TV show?
🔸Diana: "Paper House"
🔸Gleb: “True detective”
11. Favorite book? :
🔸Diana: “Spacesuit and butterfly”
🔸Gleb: “Crime and Punishment”
🔸Together: “As for the books, we came to the conclusion that we have not read and understood enough to make any lists. Better ask us this question in 40 years) "
With respect, endless gratitude and love ... Your D&G