Entries Announced | Golden Skate

Entries Announced

jersey1302

On the Ice
Country
Canada
https://skatecanada.ca/2017/05/world-champions-virtue-and-moir-headline-2017-skate-canada-international-in-regina/

Some of the notable skaters in Regina this year will be Kaetlyn Osmond, Patrick Chan, Duhamel/Radford, Virtue Moire/, Savchenko/Massot, Shoma Uno, Jason Brown, Anna Pogorilaya, Ashley Wagner, Karen Chen, Maria Sotskova, James/Cipres.

12 skaters in the singles and 8 in the pairs/ dance competitions. I'm actually going to my first international ISU event this year!! So excited! Only ones I have been to before is 2001 Canadian Championships, 2004 World Team Challenge and Campbells Int Skating Classic in St Paul,MN I think way back in 2003..04? 02? LOL I have no idea when it was. I was hoping to see Hanyu in Canada but alas he will not be there.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ahem-hem, you forgot Brendan Kerry! :biggrin:

jersey1302

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Ahem-hem, you forgot Brendan Kerry! :biggrin:

hahaha I am aware of him being there.. he's just not really a top 10 world threat yet.. however I will admit his quad can be nice. I did end up watching a bit of him skate this past year.

irriya

On the Ice
I really hope I can go. Really want to see Marin:eek::Wish her good luck in Oly season

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
And Laurine! I was looking into trying to get there, but I don't know if there's any good way from Chicago to Regina.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Called the venue today (Brandt Center) to find out if Wi Fi will be available. The answer is that it is only available to those who have Sask Tel. I asked if it was possible to pay a fee to be able to get Sask Tel and the answer was no. Dang! :gaah:

jersey1302

On the Ice
Country
Canada
And Laurine! I was looking into trying to get there, but I don't know if there's any good way from Chicago to Regina.

There's lots of flights with only 1 stop.. or just drive 18 hours.. Come through my city Winnipeg too go see the human rights museum! ;) Im driving to Regina. Its only 7 hours from Winnipeg.

Ilvskating

Final Flight
I'm going!!! So excited. Pairs would be really exciting! Saw P/J's programs and I just love them! The LP is so beautiful and exquisite! not to mention S/M, D/R and J/C! and Patrick, Osmond, V/M! Ladies are pretty exciting too. See you there!