Eun-Soo Lim | Page 51 | Golden Skate

Eun-Soo Lim

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Folks squirtle just took her jacket off in the practice stream and her dress is a gorgeous blue go check it out

Edit: Is her dress more violet than dark blue? I don't have my glasses on so I can't tell, I'm confused

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I saw it!!! Gorgeous dress. I love her short! She performs it to the max!!! The sass! Love it

She sells it so well, and that was just practice, and she was preoccupied with the -3T fall, it's going to be such a joy to watch it in full

yyyskate

Record Breaker
it is not lisa's dress... I prefer lisa's dress..
Squirtle really got the it factor.
she only performed for a flash of seconds, but it instantly showed she is someone special.
I'm so excited. Cannot wait to watch her perform full out, especially that stsq. I like the styling of the stsq very much, but seems not quite match the mood for this practice outing.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
here is
11 Traditional Spanish Dances to try in Spain
Flamenco.
Sevillana.
Sardana.
Muiñeira.
Paso Doble.
Bolero.
Fandango.
Zambra.

:biggrin::biggrin:

pandatours

On the Ice
I only saw a picture from the back of her dress but it looks so good

I think LMK’s SP dress from last season will go down in history though. It was the perfect dress for that program. I liked the Chicago dress too for it’s simple elegance but the SP was by far the most perfect

yyyskate

Record Breaker

I think LMK’s SP dress from last season will go down in history though. It was the perfect dress for that program. I liked the Chicago dress too for it’s simple elegance but the SP was by far the most perfect

I like the back design of this dress too. Just don't like the front decoration pattern aesthetics (I prefer Lisa's aesthetics) IMHO, it is a okay dress not brilliant. Also Yelim's dress first look (from next-door competition) also has similar problem, the decoration pattern/ratio seems off.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea

Yeah, while that violet/blue (twitter says the dress is violet, my eyes say dark blue... :slink:) dress is beautiful it's kinda hard to beat the best dress (in ladies) of last season :biggrin: But we do have to take into account that it's squirtle who's wearing them, and dresses look different on different people ;) ;)

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Squirtle needs to be mentally stronger. She may make mistakes on all her elements since last season. Not one single element that is 100% sure thing. Although when she is determined, she can weld it.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It's a recurring thing with squirtle, once something goes awry she tenses, she freezes up, she gets so intent on getting the other elements perfectly she misses them. She's been working on it (her being less frozen on the step sequence is proof), but far from her best outing. I'm praying it's just first competition nerves (and her warmup not going smoothly must have had an effect) and she'll gather herself as the season goes on

dhjh811

On the Ice
I love this program, but I'm worried about Eunsoo. I don't think this is just a problem of mental weakness anymore. She kept failing all her 3-3 attempts in the warm up and looked visibly blank during the program. She also looks skinnier than last season, her arm and leg muscles are less prominent. I really hope she hasn't lost her love for skating and gets motivation to perform her best tomorrow. At this point, I'm okay with her making mistakes. I just want her to skate with confidence 😊

Briananing

On the Ice
Yeah, while that violet/blue (twitter says the dress is violet, my eyes say dark blue... :slink:) dress is beautiful it's kinda hard to beat the best dress (in ladies) of last season :biggrin: But we do have to take into account that it's squirtle who's wearing them, and dresses look different on different people ;) ;)

It s violet with blue undertone IMO. I wish the colour would be lighter shade of purple though atleast 2-3 shades lighter than her current dress. Cause that colour with the white backgroud, on her skintone just aged her IMO.

Meanwhile eunsoo looked so exhausted. Her program is beautiful and she sold it well (except the jumps and spins) but she just seemed so tense. She needs to move to other coach who has been in the industry long enough or atleast someone who is politically savvy with good marketing strategy. Korean coaches are good at teaching the basic and foundation, but they dont exactly "mingle". With how last season end, she needs someone to do her bidding.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InH2AavjSwM

Rebound! This competition could've ended terrible for her but she kept her nerves together.
A tentative performance but this is a good program overall. I'm assuming she was meant to the a 2A-3T instead but it's good that she focused on getting things clean.
I don't like the colour of her dress though. :drama: