Eun-Soo Lim | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Eun-Soo Lim

mish

Match Penalty
It's not quite fair she has to skate in very important competition just few days after travelling around the globe for JGP tourney... :angry2:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
It's not quite fair she has to skate in very important competition just few days after travelling around the globe for JGP tourney... :angry2:

I agree. I feel more annoyed for Soyoun and Yura/Alex because Skate America is on next week. They don't need this competition.

Anyway, I digress. I'm pretty sure Eunsoo is likely to opt for the loop as her single jump just because of how this competition is scheduled. Just a few days to prepare and the jet lag too...:disapp:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Squirtle really feels the highs and lows of music. it just felt like that her body movement, body language responds naturally with the change of music. That is a rare talent. she not only has a dancer's body type. with slim long arms and legs and squared open shoulder. Whenever I saw her, I cannot help but imagine the interpretation possibility of this girl.
many junior skaters, are trying to do the rehearsed choreo. trying to perform the choreo to perfect. but Squirtle just responds to music (seems like without intentionally trying), although her movement may need some refinement.
I really wish Squirtle can get great programs and choreos next season. so her talent will shine even more.
you can tell from her FS, she is more than capable of interpreting something solemn, lyrical and grand. She is a protege in this aspect, I wish she can get the right direction.

mish

Match Penalty
She was sad in the short after the mistake - there was no smile, maybe because of that she was lowballed in PCS. In LP she was radiating joy, having fun and projecting, audience gave her big applause - bigger than for Young. Eunsoo is fan's favourite. :)
It's a big rarity for 10th skater in SP to win LP. It was just that good! :luv17::yay:

seabm7

Final Flight
How about this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLpZhUAhWuO/

Translation:

Thank you for all your supports!

So soon after Germany, my condition was not restored yet during the (short) competition. I was heartbroken after the short. But all's well that ends well.

A lot of you came to cheer me. Thank you. I will work harder in the future.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
It looks like a serious competition. Anyone has the lady's final standing? Especially the two ladies ahead of Eun So?
I check out the SP for So Youn Park, and surprisingly she got all of her jumps back. Young You had that ambitious back loaded program...

seabm7

Final Flight
It looks like a serious competition. Anyone has the lady's final standing? Especially the two ladies ahead of Eun So?
I check out the SP for So Youn Park, and surprisingly she got all of her jumps back. Young You had that ambitious back loaded program...

The SP competition was fierce.

NameSPFSTotal
Young You331
Na Hyun Kim442
Eun Soo Lim1013
So Youn Park154
Dabin Choi265
Ye Lim Kim1526

Eun Soo Lim SP score: She made a mistake with her 3Lz, so she did 3Lo-2T instead.
Ye Lim Kim SP score: She fell at the beginning of her 3Lo. She attempted 3Lo again. Unfortunately this invalided both her second 3Lo and 2A, since only 3 jump passes are allowed.

Last edited: