Eva-Lotta Kiibus | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Eva-Lotta Kiibus

Tutto

Record Breaker

estonian olympic comitee confirms the team :) :love: :pray:(y)
I am sure it was not an easy decision for the Federation. And I do feel for Niina, I do.
But I can't help feeling happy for Eva-Lotta, she earned her spot on the basis of 2 previous seasons.
Go Eva-Lotta!

Scott512

Record Breaker
I am sure it was not an easy decision for the Federation. And I do feel for Niina, I do.
But I can't help feeling happy for Eva-Lotta, she earned her spot on the basis of 2 previous seasons.
Go Eva-Lotta!
Since you mentioned the 2 previous seasons I hope they told both girls at the beginning of the season that it was going to be Eva unless she got injured and in that way Nina won't be as devastated.

Tutto

Record Breaker
Since you mentioned the 2 previous seasons I hope they told both girls at the beginning of the season that it was going to be Eva unless she got injured and in that way Nina won't be as devastated.
I understand that you are rooting for Niina and that you are disappointed. I wish Estonia had 2 spots and both could go. As it is the Fed had a tough decision to make and a more experienced skater was picked. I believe one of criteria in USA is a body of work is it not? So it is not so outrageous. Also, it is Eva-Lotta's good results at past Euros made it possible to send 2 skaters this year. And the fact that Niina who had a skate of her life in Tallinn was only two places higher than Eva-Lotta whose training was severely impacted by injury (boots related) speaks for itself.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Not really rooting for Nina over Eva It's just taking the weight of the previous 2 seasons as as the deciding factor.

As long as they explain it properly to Nina she should be OK with it.

I enjoy Eva Lotta. It was good both girls got to go to Europeans.

I'm sure Nina will be the alternate and she will have to be ready just be ready just in case.

Tutto

Record Breaker
Job done but such pity about the lutz.
Just wonder if they would be better off with a loop in SP? She has been having problems with lutz all the season.
Also I am beginning to feel tired of Benoit Richaud's choreo (seriously has the man time to sleep or eat? his work is everywhere:))
Would not be lovely to see some change...
The very best of luck to Eva-Lotta in the LP!!