Evgeni Semenenko | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Evgeni Semenenko

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Well, although it has it's on thread, I guess someone should really post Tanja Flade's excellent recent article about Zhenya, the Russian Joker here, so new fans can find it easily in the seasons to come:

“Russian joker” Evgeni Semenenko celebrates break-through season

by Tatjana Flade for Golden Skate. May 6, 2021

Zhenya seems to be a hard working guy. He plans to study medicine after graduating from high school this summer. May he achieve all his goals in sports and life!

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Zhenya already got his new programs for next season from former Mishin student now turned choreographer Nikita Mikhaylov! I guess he is currently further refining them at the team Mishin training camp in Kislovodsk.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Zhenya already got his new programs for next season from former Mishin student now turned choreographer Nikita Mikhaylov! I guess he is currently further refining them at the team Mishin training camp in Kislovodsk.

Seems like he stayed in Petersburg. His exams are coming soon.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Yeah, the pictures are definitely from Yubileyniy rink in SPB, but I thought he was already done with school? He posted pictures from his graduation in his insta stories: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPHNvpgJGPg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Or are there some university entry exams after graduation?

And by the way, welcome to Golden Skate Forums!
In Russia students must pass The Unified State Exams after finishing high school. They need it to get a high school diploma and go to university. Zhenya's last exam is propably biology (18th June) so he's skipping the camp in Kislovodsk. The photos which were posted by Zhenya, Andrei, Liza Nugumanova, Alena and others are not from graduation. We call it "Last bell". They celebrated the end of the lessons.

Thx :)

Last edited:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Here's backstage of the ISU Skating Awards. The music in the background seems to be new FS music.

Last edited:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Zhenya successfully entered the medical university. Not sure what he's going to do. I mean, it's impossible to combine medicine and figure skating.

Last edited: