Sunday December 17th, 2017
10.30 am-1.30 pm Junior girls/free skating
1.45–2.15 pm Ice dance/free dance
2.30–3.15 pm Junior boys/free skating
3.15–3.45 pm Senior men/free skating
4.00–5.25 pm Senior ladies/free skating
Award ceremony​

I just received this:

Who will be crowned champions of the 2018?

Watch the Finnish Figure Skating Championships live on December 16-17, 2017
at www.skatingfinland.fi/live.

Beside the championship, you have a possibility to witness who will get the honor to represent Finland in European Championships in Moscow and which of the ladies get closer to the Olympic spot.

Join and get excited with us. Categories single skating and ice dance.

LIVE STREAM
Day Pass 7,99 €
Event Pass 12,99 €

You're receiving this e-mail because you're member of Finlandia Trophy. You can unsubscribe from posts on your account page.

Direct Link to Livestream provider.
https://www.oz.com/taitoluistelusm-18/home

Last edited:

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
No olympic spots are given here. The skater who has the best SB this year after Europeans, will go to olympics. But also nationals will be noticed.

I have no time to watch live this year, but some thoughts. Viveca has never won nationals, maybe this time? She is anxious to get that spot. I really do not know, who is my favourite. I just hope Viveca could win the national title at least once.

Junior ladies is the most interesting line this year. There are so many, who have improved a lot from last year and next year they are age eligble to compete in seniors. I think Sofia and Vera will soon be better than Emmi and Viveca. Hmm, Vera could compete in seniors already, since sihe is born in June.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
My opinion is that Sofia Sula is already the best Finnish skater. She actually is the only one I actually really enjoy watching in this dire age of Finnish female figure skating.

Someone who has a very slight chance of doing better than expected with upset potential is Joanna Kallela, though about 9 times out of 10 she has falls and pops.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Sofia is a little star:luv17: and made it to the list of Ted's "wow, i wanna teach this kid" :biggrin:

pohatta

On the Ice
Quite surprisingly Bela Papp won the SP with a clean skate. Roman Galay landed the 3A but fell on the loop and Valtter Virtanen's jumps were too easy.

Merjan

On the Ice
The ladies SP was just as expected, Emmi Peltonen (clean) leads and Viveca is 2nd. Viveca made a small mistake on the last spin. Everyone else made many mistakes on the jumps, at least those who were expected to do well, Saarinen, Kallela... Quite dissappointing behind the top 2.

Merjan

On the Ice
3 skaters in the men's event and 3 couples in ice-dance...so everyone will get a medal tomorrow. CessiVille danced well in the SD.

Merjan

On the Ice
It was really surprising to see Roman land the 3 Axel as he got it all wrong about 10 times in the warm-up. Just single or double Axels.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
14 years old Sofia Sula serms to have better TES than any of the senior men.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
What about Pairs? I expected to see Efimenko/Penasse skate. I liked their short, thought there was potential.