GP Predictions Rd. 7: Grand Prix Final | Page 12 | Golden Skate

GP Predictions Rd. 7: Grand Prix Final

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
And, finally (!), our OVERALL DANCE MEDAL WINNERS.

And now, our OVERALL DANCE MEDAL WINNERS (I've been hoarding these last, few, very precious medals for a while, just for this moment!):

GOLD: With 445 total points, SashaJuliaSpins

SILVER: With 435 points: magalli, MAXSwagg, rosacotton

BRONZE: With 430 points, Daniel1998, desertskates, lighthouse

Be amazed at their superior prognosticating skills! Marvel how they held up under the pressure of maintaining that skill week after week after week! Beg them to predict next week's winning lottery numbers! (Ok, maybe not that last one...) Go ahead...brag away! You've Earned It!

And I'm going to add one brag of my own: Dance had, by far, the most points earned by all of our participants out of ALL the disciplines.

DANCE RULES!

Congrats to all our winners. If you had even 1 zillionth as much fun predicting as I had scoring this, then yay for us all!

See ya next year!

:points:

:jaw: You got to be kidding right!!!???? :rofl: I could not bring myself to look cos I was so afraid! Thanks WeakAnkles and everyone! Now am going to celebrate my beautiful gold medal with a huge shopping spree :p:

ETA: Next weeks winning lottery number 06 09 23 34 44 48 :rofl2:

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
:jaw: You got to be kidding right!!!???? :rofl: I could not bring myself to look cos I was so afraid! Thanks WeakAnkles and everyone! Now am going to celebrate my beautiful gold medal with a huge shopping spree :p:

ETA: Next weeks winning lottery number 06 09 23 34 44 48 :rofl2:

I honestly seriously had a Romanian Gypsy great uncle who read my palm when I was 12. Among the things he told me was, "Never gamble. You have no luck that way."

Sigh. Even SashaJuliaSpins, with her Superior Prognosticating Talent will not help. But thanks for trying! :)

Congrats on a fine job.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
What about Ladies event? I checked my row and found myself with 15 points. I mean, I chose Lena and Zhenia for the podium. Check it, please:)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Ladies Results for GPF are in!

Gold Medal : DannyCurry and Florentico with 100 points!!! :yahoo:

Silver Medal : The Finn with 90 points!! :hap10:

Bronze Medal semosk8tfan with 85 points! :clap:

but The Biggest Loser with 0 points and therefore THE BIG WINNER is Kittosuni with 300 points!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :rock::points:

thanks for playing everyone! and if i did any mistakes please let me know :)

Last edited by a moderator:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

but The Biggest Loser with 0 points and therefore A WINNER is Kittosuni with 90 points!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :rock::points:

If she has 0 points, she gets 300 points IIRC. 90 is small Loser Pride :)

Thanks to podium multiplayers, I have third result in GPF overall :hap93:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
If she has 0 points, she gets 300 points IIRC. 90 is small Loser Pride :)

Thanks to podium multiplayers, I have third result in GPF overall :hap93:

I thought so too but Mrs. P corrected my post and she is the boss, so :biggrin:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I thought so too but Mrs. P corrected my post and she is the boss, so :biggrin:

Ok, so now I'm confused.

4.) Loser's Pride, the bonus for those of you who screw up royally A 300 point bonus per discipline if no points are earned. Do so for all four disciplines and you get a 150 point bonus. Smaller Loser's Pride: A 90 point bonus per discipline for no correct placements.

It's pretty clearly stated it's 300 :scratch2:

But I guess loser Prides for Ladies are not in spreadsheet yet, so we will see soon...

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Ok, so now I'm confused.

It's pretty clearly stated it's 300

But I guess loser Prides for Ladies are not in spreadsheet yet, so we will see soon...

Yeah, there is probably some misunderstanding and hopefully will be solved asap :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Mea Cupla! Matmuh was right the first time Kittsuni DOES get 300 points! I am checking for Loser's Pride points and misread Kittsuni's ladies prediction.

Congrats, Kittsuni!!

rosacotton

Final Flight

BRONZE: With 430 points, Daniel1998, desertskates, lighthouse[/B]

Be amazed at their superior prognosticating skills! Marvel how they held up under the pressure of maintaining that skill week after week after week! Beg them to predict next week's winning lottery numbers! (Ok, maybe not that last one...) Go ahead...brag away! You've Earned It!

And I'm going to add one brag of my own: Dance had, by far, the most points earned by all of our participants out of ALL the disciplines.

DANCE RULES!

Congrats to all our winners. If you had even 1 zillionth as much fun predicting as I had scoring this, then yay for us all!

See ya next year!

:points:

Wow. An overall silver!? I felt I was doing terribly this year with predicting. Thank you, dance for saving me!

Thank you WeakAnkles and everyone for all your work making the GP Predictions Game so enjoyable! Until next season! :bow::ghug:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Mea Cupla! Matmuh was right the first time Kittsuni DOES get 300 points! I am checking for Loser's Pride points and misread Kittsuni's ladies prediction.

Congrats, Kittsuni!!

Glad its all good now and once again congratz to Kittosuni for the biggest prize! :cheer:

Last edited:

casualfan

On the Ice
I think I'm supposed to get 90 points for small loser's pride in ladies where I didn't get any correct placements. Can someone please check.

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty

BRONZE: With 430 points, Daniel1998, desertskates, lighthouse

...I don't even follow dance. :laugh2:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I think I'm supposed to get 90 points for small loser's pride in ladies where I didn't get any correct placements. Can someone please check.
Now that you mention it - me too!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Hey all, apologies for the delay. It is all on me. I am scoring hte Loser's Pride AND the pairs TEB. You can imagine that it's been a bit hectic with Christmas coming up here. Anyway, I am to get this done before Christmas, as a gift to all of you, LOL.

In the meanwhile, I hope some of you will consider playing the Nationals game that CaroLiza_fan is running!

ETA: I have started scoring loser's pride. If you dont' see points yet, don't worry, I'm getting to you!!

Last edited:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Stupid question here, how can I check the table by total score? I can see by alphabetical order and by all the individual events, but not by total score. I'm super curious as to where I ended up overall...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Stupid question here, how can I check the table by total score? I can see by alphabetical order and by all the individual events, but not by total score. I'm super curious as to where I ended up overall...
I think it was supposed to be score summary, but it sorted by GPF score instead of total right now...

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States

Gold Medal : DannyCurry and Florentico with 100 points!!! :yahoo:

Silver Medal : The Finn with 90 points!! :hap10:

Bronze Medal semosk8tfan with 85 points! :clap:

but The Biggest Loser with 0 points and therefore THE BIG WINNER is Kittosuni with 300 points!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :rock::points:

Wow, I am in shock I got the bronze! Glad I decided to go back and read this thread! Thanks to all the scorers that made this game possible, it has been a fun addition to the GP this fall.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Okay contestants, I am lame. Life has been super busy for me these last few weeks and I ended up not getting to the last part of the scoring -- TEB Pairs -- until now. But I have the results.

First the GPF results. The bonuses really made a difference for many of you!

GOLD: Florencito 725
SILVER: lightsout 700
BRONZE: Silvia451 695
--
4th cathlen 660
5th Kittosuni 575
6th desertskates 525
7th (tied): TheGrandSophy, katmari and Daniel1998 520
10th (tied): zibsuarez, voolfee, Eloise 515
13th (tied): text_skate, NoNameFace, Marin, graciegoldfan17, 510
17th (tied): psusanne, Pippuripihvi, DannyCurry, 500
20th: tulosai 500
21st (tied) rosacotton and cer 495
23rd (tied) [email protected], MAXSwagg, matmuh and KIG 490

AND DRUM ROLL.... THE OVERALL WINNERS OF THE GAME!!!!!!!

GOLD: lightsout!!! (1665)
SILVER: Florencito!! (1660)
BRONZE: cathlen! (1610)

----
4th: Daniel1998 (1580)
5th: Pippuripihvi (1570)
6th (tied): voolfee and text_skate (1565)
8th: MAXSwagg (1540)
9th: Eloise (1530)
10th: rosacotton (1525)
11th (tied): matmuh and katmari (1515)
13th: FSGMT (1505)
14th (tied): theskatingbutterfly and dessertskates (1500)
16th: psuanne (1490)
17th: TheGrandSophy (1470)
18th (tied): NoNameFace and KIG (1450)
20th (tied): xibsuarez, [email protected], Marin and Charmblade (1445)
24th: SashaJuliaSpins (1420)

Congrats to all! :party2: The medalists overall, each discipline and event will be highlighted in GP Predictions Game HALL OF FAME thread that will be posted shortly. The thread also includes last year's winners!

Onward to the ISU Championships Predictions Game!

Last edited: