Gracie Gold | Page 83 | Golden Skate

Gracie Gold

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yaaaasssss my queen. I’m not crying, you’re crying. Ok I am crying. I admit it.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
AHHHHHHHH I missed it! I will have to wait for the reply. Dang cats that need meds...I'm so happy to hear that it went well!

You will love it. I screamed so much at my TV Gary came back to see if I was ok.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think she may be the bravest skater I’ve ever seen. Coming back from literally nothing. All that work. All the haters/doubters.

KatGrace1925

Medalist
She has worked so hard, It Takes incredible mental strength and will to come back from where she was at just a year ago. There have probably been so many discouraging times in this process but look at her moving forward step by step. I am so proud!

lusterfan

Final Flight
I'm going to hold my breath until she finishes skating tomorrow, but that's still a SP to be proud of!! I hope she's had enough training to get through the FS, but even if not it's still a good outing to get her feet wet :pray:

Country
Norway
I´m so happy that Gracie had such a good SP and see her smile. Just thinking about one year ago in Rostelecom cup... That was a tough one, i´m so glad she manage to make this one a happy memory.

Hope that the FS will be good too, and that she manage to qualify for nationals. I have seen see so many people doubting that she can do that, I hope she proves all of them wrong!

Btw, I think the SP dress is gorgeous!

Tavi...

Record Breaker
It is amazing how much progress she’s made in a few weeks - not just technically, but in her comfort on the ice. Her total score is more than 12 points higher - and TES is more than 8 points higher. More important, she really seems to have hooked back into a “this is how you compete / handle yourself at a competition“ mode. It was so great to see her smile at the end. And one of the best things is that she seems to be in control of her image and presenting her real self on the ice now - no more pretty princess packaging.

Keeping fingers crossed that her stamina has improved and that she has a FS she can be proud of!