Gracie Gold | Page 92 | Golden Skate

Gracie Gold

lilshorty

On the Ice
Hats off to Gracie at Nationals! She looked more in shape than she did in the past couple of years, and her jumps have improved as well. I'm excited for her, and I want to see her more. I pray and hope that she doesn't give up, because she truly was the star for me that night.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hats off to Gracie at Nationals! She looked more in shape than she did in the past couple of years, and her jumps have improved as well. I'm excited for her, and I want to see her more. I pray and hope that she doesn't give up, because she truly was the star for me that night.
She’s always the star. I wish we (the audience) had been there to give her that. And yes the triple triple!!!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This month the Memorial Fund challenge is to give in honor of your favorite skater. I’m giving in honor of Gracie.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gracie is coaching some sort of clinic in St Joseph MO. It was on her IG story and I’ve already seen it and can’t bring it back.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Gracie is coaching some sort of clinic in St Joseph MO. It was on her IG story and I’ve already seen it and can’t bring it back.
It's her Road to Gold training camp. She's been doing them all over the country for the last few years off and on. The one in St. Joseph, MO is Jan 30-31.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's her Road to Gold training camp. She's been doing them all over the country for the last few years off and on. The one in St. Joseph, MO is Jan 30-31.
Thanks. I don’t really “get” IG stories. They go away as soon as I see them.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So Gracie is going to be just a couple of towns over with her Road to Gold training camp May 1-2. Any way to see her without being a crazy stalker?

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
So Gracie is going to be just a couple of towns over with her Road to Gold training camp May 1-2. Any way to see her without being a crazy stalker?
Probably not. Plus, they wouldn't let you around anyway, since they aren't even letting parents into rinks for lessons or seminars.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Probably not. Plus, they wouldn't let you around anyway, since they aren't even letting parents into rinks for lessons or seminars.
So driving 2000 mile round trip to see her in the Iceworks Spring Show it is.

ice coverage

Record Breaker

Not clear yet, but maybe(???) she will be in an Ice Dreams show in the Chicago area in May???

Keep scrolling down to the "Coming Soon...." section here:

(BTW, not related to GG, but I was happy to see per IceWorks website that the club seems to be in the planning stages for Philadelphia Summer Championships at end of July. Although no word on Philadelphia Summer International.)

Last edited:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

You are a dedicated fan. :)IceWorks has a spring show? And they are allowing an audience? (although pro sports in Pennsylvania now have 15% capacity as of last week, so why not a rink? Although at Aston that would be 50 people:laugh:)

Maybe Gracie will enter the summer comp:pray:

halulupu

Final Flight
Any news if our gilr is continuing career? It was so extremely silent lately that I can only assume the worst😱

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
You are a dedicated fan. :)IceWorks has a spring show? And they are allowing an audience? (although pro sports in Pennsylvania now have 15% capacity as of last week, so why not a rink? Although at Aston that would be 50 people:laugh:)

I'd be more interested to know if Ice Works is indeed allowing an audience which I find long shot. The Flyers and other hockey teams in large arenas are just allowing so many fans in and their places are way larger and able for spacing out than Ice Works is.

Keep an eye open, if they do have their show, they may choose to stream it online. ;)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Yes! Iceworks has a spring show. This year it will be Gracie, Mirai, and some of their up and coming skaters. Since you live right there,, I would not miss it. So far we don't know if spectators will be allowed. They state ticket sales are "on hold." https://iceworks.net/event/2021-ice-show-under-the-big-top/ Some say dedicated fan..others say crazy stalker.

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not clear yet, but maybe(???) she will be in an Ice Dreams show in the Chicago area in May???

Keep scrolling down to the "Coming Soon...." section here:

(BTW, not related to GG, but I was happy to see per IceWorks website that the club seems to be in the planning stages for Philadelphia Summer Championships at end of July. Although no word on Philadelphia Summer International.)
Thanks so much. Chicago is much more doable for me. BTW I called Iceworks and specifically asked if Philadelphia International would be held and they said "yes." Of course a lot could change between now and then, but at this point they are planning on it. I do hope things will be a lot different by then and the majority of the US will be vaccinated. Knock on wood. I'll be fully vaccinated by April 14 (including the 2 weeks after the final vaccine).

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'd be more interested to know if Ice Works is indeed allowing an audience which I find long shot. The Flyers and other hockey teams in large arenas are just allowing so many fans in and their places are way larger and able for spacing out than Ice Works is.

Keep an eye open, if they do have their show, they may choose to stream it online. ;)
They have a plan to sell tickets which I posted above. They may well postpone it until fall, who knows? It seems a streaming option (even if they do allow spectators) would make them more $$$.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great news y’all! Tickets are on sale for the Spring Ice Show AND its being live streamed! As it’s being live streamed and a 2,000 mile round trip, I have decided to live stream this and go to Phila International in person. If any lovely person would give Gracie her roses from me I would pay your admission (and obviously pay for the roses).

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I listened to Polinas podcast with Gracie and parts of it made me really sad.