Help Ichat graduate from college by learning some Korean! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Help Ichat graduate from college by learning some Korean!

milkgirl

On the Ice
Sounds like I´m too late too. If you need a German substitute, contact me. Good luck Ichat!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I would love to, I like learning languages, though the ones I know are Romance languages so it's likely to be frustrating. The only real fly in the soup I can think of is finding a time that works for everyone. Oh I see I missed it, what a pity.

Magill

Record Breaker
Seems like I am too late, too. but if you need a substitute just get in touch :)
I am not a native English speaker and my sister is a sworn Chinese translator so I might have it in my genes for Far East languages. who knows? If you wanna give it a try, just PM me :)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
@milkgirl @moonvine @Magill Oh hell why not, send me these details by PM and we'll see if we can do this!
1. Time Zone
2. Available times ex) 7 pm Tuesday
3. 1st language (will assume it's English if not stated)
4. Other languages you speak/know a bit
5. Whether you have Zoom

milkgirl

On the Ice
1.Time Zone GMT+2
2. From 10 -12 am ex weekends
3. first language German
4.English,Russian, a little French, a bit Japanese (very low level)
5.. No Zoom

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I’ll join, if you still need participants! I want to be able to join in the shouts of encouragement to the Korean skaters as they take the ice, and to read those snazzy cards the fans hold up for their favorites :)

And if I should ever be so lucky as to encounter Junhwan, it would be cool to be able to greet him in his own language!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I’ll join, if you still need participants! I want to be able to join in the shouts of encouragement to the Korean skaters as they take the ice, and to read those snazzy cards the fans hold up for their favorites :)

And if I should ever be so lucky as to encounter Junhwan, it would be cool to be able to greet him in his own language!
See above for details to send me by PM

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Yes we must have you!