How to Watch Battle of the Blades | Golden Skate

How to Watch Battle of the Blades

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Battle of the Blades will be shown on the CBC TV channel and CBC GEM but for those folks living outside Canada here is how you can watch:

Sorry, Battle of the Blades isn't available for streaming outside Canada!

But there's good news: you can watch all the Season 6 performances on YouTube and IGTV (@cbcbattle).

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Battle of the Blades will be shown on the CBC TV channel and CBC GEM but for those folks living outside Canada here is how you can watch:

Sorry, Battle of the Blades isn't available for streaming outside Canada!

But there's good news: you can watch all the Season 6 performances on YouTube and IGTV (@cbcb

You can watch it on YouTube and IGTV (@cbcb

NaVi

Medalist
They're starting to add some performances to youtube.

Here's a playlist. The videos above this video is from the previous season and the videos afterwards are from this season. The performances are about 1:50 so they can be watched in sequence rather quickly.

Last edited:

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
Vanessa and Akim look very nice together on the floor, but her skating skills are really glaring among the pros.
I think Jennifer/Eric and Jessica/Asher are going to the final. Jennifer has a natural grace to her movement and somewhat resembles a 5'10 Gordeeva. Jessica and Asher are radiating energy and chemistry.

P.S. I logged in first time after the updates last week and was so surprised to see the signature I put in 12 years ago:yahoo:Too bad it disappears now.

Last edited:

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Eric and Jennifer look really nice together, almost like a dance couple. They are both very graceful. Jessica and Asher seem to have a lot of fun together and also seem to be enjoying themselves (which is actually confirmed in an article on the IFS website). Meagan and Woltek are also fun in my view, I expect them to get better though. I liked watching Vanessa and Akim as well. Thanks for the link NaVi!