I can't skate on my left foot | Golden Skate

I can't skate on my left foot

nel

Spectator
Country
Poland
I have a problem, I can skate without a problem on my right foot, but I cannot on my left, I always end up skating to the right (but I'm not on an inside edge), I tried many right foot positions, and I really have no idea what may be wrong anymore.

SK4T3

Rinkside
Welcome to the forums; what Gear do you use? (Boots and Blades).

Are you familiar with the word "pronation"?

nel

Spectator
Country
Poland
Welcome to the forums; what Gear do you use? (Boots and Blades).

Are you familiar with the word "pronation"?
I use risport electra light boots with mk flight blades. And I don't know what pronation means (sorry english is not my first language). And thank you for the welcome<33

tibialisice

Spectator
I have a problem, I can skate without a problem on my right foot, but I cannot on my left, I always end up skating to the right (but I'm not on an inside edge), I tried many right foot positions, and I really have no idea what may be wrong anymore.
Your blade could be crooked on the skate. If it is angled wrong then it would be really hard to skate on it if it isn't straight. I would try tying your skates and standing up to see if either the outside or inside edge feels way deeper than the other. Make sure they are mounted properly! Hope this helps

Reactions: nel

emilinkaa

On the Ice
Country
Germany
It could be your blade is not mounted correctly, but it could also be that, like @SK4T3 said, you’re pronating. That means your foot/leg is not strong on the inside. Many people have this issue, and you can do exercises to strengthen it, and also buy insoles for your shoes.

Reactions: nel