Ice Hockey | Golden Skate

Ice Hockey

hamidradami

Spectator
I am a fan of the American team specially Garrett Roe :agree:, and the hardest game is, absolutely with Russia!

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm glad I'm not alone. The best sport in the world. Loooooooove hockey. Although, the NHL won't allow players whose teams are coming up to play-offs to go to Olympics. I'm Team Russia (but who doesn't love Canada on this one?), even under a white flag!

gmyers

Record Breaker
Russian hockey is in a terrible state! They play the game all wrong! Only American and Canadians know how to play hockey now.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Russian hockey is in a terrible state! They play the game all wrong! Only American and Canadians know how to play hockey now.

No way!! Some of the best players in the NHLare from Russia. Just ask Chicago if they’d like to have Panerin back :)

gmyers

Record Breaker
No way!! Some of the best players in the NHLare from Russia. Just ask Chicago if they’d like to have Panerin back :)

Russians in NHL play nhl hockey. Russians on Russia Olympic team play Russian hockey. It doesn’t work! Since 2006 just disaster every 4 years.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Russians in NHL play nhl hockey. Russians on Russia Olympic team play Russian hockey. It doesn’t work! Since 2006 just disaster every 4 years.

Next time you have the chance to play Bobrovski...do it ;)

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well it’s all irrelevant now without the NHL. I hope Datsyuk does well as he was my favorite player since Federov (Go Wings Go) but I think the USA junior development has been coming along well the last few years. Who knows...I’m excited about hockey this year.

gmyers

Record Breaker
Well it’s all irrelevant now without the NHL. I hope Datsyuk does well as he was my favorite player since Federov (Go Wings Go) but I think the USA junior development has been coming along well the last few years. Who knows...I’m excited about hockey this year.

I mean it’s great without so much NHL! It’s interesting dynamic.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yup...another platform for future stars to use to break into the bigger leagues.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When the ladies of team Japan score a goal apparently they all come together and bow. It’s awesome!!!!

Go Team Japan!!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
When the ladies of team Japan score a goal apparently they all come together and bow. It’s awesome!!!!

Go Team Japan!!

They were very good against Sweden but lost 1-2.

Sweden won(today, tonight, this morning or whatever :laugh:) against Korea 8-0. Understandable as Korea had to get a mix of two teams together in such a short time. I wish North and South could have had their own teams. Many players are for sure disappointed to be excluded.

ETA just saw that Korea lost to Switzerland with the same score. And that north korea has their well guarded support team in Peyongchang :eek:hwell:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Congrats US ladies!! US vs OAR 5:0!!! :agree: