Isabeau Levito | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Isabeau Levito

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Her dance ability just blows me away; she doesn’t just execute a single move, she combines one movement with another overlapping move, making the two flow together as one unit.. I think it is remarkable. I know nothing about dance so this is the only way i have to express what I see. Most skaters do one move, complete it, go on to the next.. which works no question but artistry is more than that. She is so young; I am looking forward to her future development, God willing! Lovely Isabeau!🌹

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Her dance ability just blows me away; she doesn’t just execute a single move, she combines one movement with another overlapping move, making the two flow together as one unit.. I think it is remarkable. I know nothing about dance so this is the only way i have to express what I see. Most skaters do one move, complete it, go on to the next.. which works no question but artistry is more than that. She is so young; I am looking forward to her future development, God willing! Lovely Isabeau!🌹

This is really well expressed! Isabeau really is remarkable, and I think you put your finger on one of the things that makes her such a unique skater and a unique artist. ❤️

Vemvane

On the Ice
Isabeau is a special young skater - she has such great poise and presence on the ice, and she really does express the music and choreography right down to her finger tips. I loved her short - she went for it, so fierce and determined, and looked so happy at the end. Congratulations to her on her new PB, and good luck to her in the free!

Video of her SP from the ISU YouTube channel, possibly geoblocked.

And video of her step sequence from instagram, presumably not geoblocked.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Isabeau is a special young skater - she has such great poise and presence on the ice, and she really does express the music and choreography right down to her finger tips. I loved her short - she went for it, so fierce and determined, and looked so happy at the end. Congratulations to her on her new PB, and good luck to her in the free!

Video of her SP from the ISU YouTube channel, possibly geoblocked.

And video of her step sequence from instagram, presumably not geoblocked.

She is a joy to watch. I love the bow in her hair. :)

Vemvane

On the Ice
Photos from her FP at Worlds!

And a pic from her gala skate as well.

What music would you all like to see her skate to next season?

Well, she does lyrical pieces very well, so perhaps something contemporary, to stretch her performance skills and expand her range? She expresses her music marvellously, so whatever she skates to, I am sure it will be a treat to watch.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Congrats to Isabeau for her fourth place finish at her first worlds :love:

What music would you all like to see her skate to next season?

Caribbean Blue - Enya

Vero Min - Eivor

Even as I posted these I changed my mind for various reasons.. 🤗

Last edited:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I realized after I posted a summary of SOI Chicago that I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed Isabeau's "Dying Swan" program. It was really beautiful and so enjoyable. I'm so happy to see that she has worked on her speed. I remember the first time I saw her live, I thought she seemed a little slow. Not now though! She seems to have worked on her hesitancy going into her jumps too. Can't wait to see her next season!

macy

Record Breaker
Isabeau's new snake-themed SP. The music is Yearning, by Raul Ferrando.

i really like this!!! i think they did a great job with the choreo, it's very detailed and unique. this is very different than a lot of other programs to middle eastern music i've seen, and refreshing for her to do something different! can't wait to see how this grows through the season.