Italian National Championships | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Italian National Championships

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
OK, now Fianca Bianconi is commenting. Who was there in ladies competition, please? Ondrej Hotarek?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
this program is as italian as spaghetti, pizza and food integralism :LOL: but he did well, i want to see him grow

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Is it just my stream that's acting up? I'm still traumatized by the stream shenanigans from yesterday's men's FP at Austrian Nats....

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Is it just my stream that's acting up? I'm still traumatized by the stream shenanigans from yesterday's men's FP at Austrian Nats....
mine too, it's thinking i'll not send him to Samarin's closet just because this isn't a Russian competition. dear stream, i can send you everywhere! behave

Last edited:

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
OK, now Fianca Bianconi is commenting. Who was there in ladies competition, please? Ondrej Hotarek?
Thank you. He was very puctual on jumps, every jump perfectly recognized in first moment after landing, so is Bianca.
But Ondrej also recognized every spin in the first half of the execution, sometimes ever sooner. I wonder if it is matter of experience and knowledge (you have prescribed spins, so if for example this is with flying entrance, it must be this spis or if you executed this spin , there is only one possibility remaining) or it is based on knowledge of competitors and their planned content. I've never seen to recognize spin so early by announcer.