Jason Brown | Page 1010 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jason was a special guest coach for the "IceMen" program in Arizona last night. Although I don't normally like to embed IG posts from "civilians", I thought this one was too good to miss. Not only for the description of the Ice Men program, and what it meant to the boys, but of course, of Jason:

@jasonbskates thank you. I’m honored to call you a role model for my kids- not only for your amazing ability to perform and captivate an audience as you skate, but even more importantly for your character and example you set in your attitude about life and the way to genuinely care for people. .... Never stop being you. 💙

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
A tap dance EX appears to be in the works.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jason is working hard promoting Nats on Wichita television stations.

USFS knows what they are doing sending Jason to do these promos, he is a natural.

First interview, these hosts love Jason (of course :) ) Also video of Jason skating with what appear to be local skaters

Second interview with Jason: This host is a little less prepared and asks if Jason skates pairs ;)

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Jason is working hard promoting Nats on Wichita television stations.

USFS knows what they are doing sending Jason to do these promos, he is a natural.

First interview, these hosts love Jason (of course :) ) Also video of Jason skating with what appear to be local skaters

Second interview with Jason: This host is a little less prepared and asks if Jason skates pairs ;)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This looks like quite the event. Definitely worth looking into. Wonder exactly what Jason's role will be.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
This looks like quite the event. Definitely worth looking into. Wonder exactly what Jason's role will be.
He's listed as a performer. They don't seem to have a schedule posted, but there's some sort of show Saturday afternoon. Also some "VIP" events, so he may be doing a meet-and-greet as well.