Jason Brown | Page 751 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

noskates

Record Breaker
That column was pretty amusing and it does go to show that that casual observer is more interested probably in the performance rather than the details. My rugby and football playing son will watch figure skating with me and is surprisingly impressed with the athleticism. He can't fathom how someone can jump up on the air, rotate, and land on that blade. It made me smile when he made that announcement during Nationals last year. Hah - a man who "gets it!"

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can’t link from my iPad, but...

Jason waving the koala puppet for the 4CC2021 Twitter account is the content I need right now:biggrin:

noskates

Record Breaker
Yayyyyyyy - it was still up! Thank you Doris! Every time I see that program -- aside from Jason's presentation of it - I accept that David Wilson can be a genius. What fun it must have been to work with a skater that can interpret music the way Jason does. Even though this season is far from over I can't wait to see what he does with him next year. This will be a hard act to follow.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh, you guys...I just have...a really...well, take what I felt before Nationals, which turned out to be right, and make it twice as good. That's how I feel about this. Oh, I hope I'm right again...

Ross74

Medalist

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Loving the curls on Jason too, and originally I was so sad to see the pony go. I was wrong.:)

And @Ross74, let’s not forget David Santee for cute curls ;)

fzztsimmons

On the Ice
Nice pics!

So does Jason have a plan for his hair? Letting it grow long in the back so he can go back to a pony tail? Channeling Stojko? Or Charlie Tickner? :laugh: Just kidding. Part of Jason's charm for me is that he seems to not care at all about style or appearances. I think I would be disappointed if that changed.

It is very, very shallow of me but I really need him to cut his hair at the back. I like the curls but I just need the back trimmed shorter :laugh:

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Indeed, in some of the shots he made me think of Elvis Stojko and I was a bit... um... :drama::palmf: But I agree his total nonchalance over his appearance etc. is one of his greatest charm. I am sure when it gets to a certain point Mamma Tracy or Daddy Brian will intervene and advice (order...?) him as to what to do with his curls :biggrin:

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
It is very, very shallow of me but I really need him to cut his hair at the back. I like the curls but I just need the back trimmed shorter :laugh:

He usually gets his hair styled before a comp. But with the short turnaround between Nats and 4CCs, that might not have been possible. Also, he may have flown to Seoul from the US and may hot have had much time, if any, in Toronto between comps. He'll use hair product for the actual programs, I'm sure. I'm planning to wake up in time to see him live tomorrow morning. It looks like it will be about 7:40 AM here.