Javier Fernandez | Page 23 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Very sweet picture! I have no clue, but I would bet he doesn't get much time off at all...he probably has to fly back to Canada right after New Year's.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Happy new year greeting from Javier, with cute picture with Miki and her daughter, looks like it´s getting serious.

And I wonder how much christmas vacations do a skater gets? Euros is getting close.
So cute! Wish them all the best! Happy family in a happy new year!!:cheer:

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
Little sunflower will do the 4S in the near future!

I wish little Himawari would team up with Nobu's little Shintaro to save Team Japan Pairs though ^^;

I just watched a NY variety show here and there was a short segment where Miki was interviewed; apparently Javier calls her Miki and Miki calls him Javi-chan. Hahaha

Meoima

Match Penalty
I wish little Himawari would team up with Nobu's little Shintaro to save Team Japan Pairs though ^^;
I just watched a NY variety show here and there was a short segment where Miki was interviewed; apparently Javier calls her Miki and Miki calls him Javi-chan. Hahaha
Javi-chan muahahah :rofl: such a nick name for a big boy.
And yes, team Japan needs pair!! I wonder how tall Shintaro is, though. He should be at least taller than 1m75 in the future to be able to do pairs.

Lota

Record Breaker

Well, if the pairs thing doesn't work out, maybe she can compete with Mura's little girl Kanna (also born in 2013) in the singles ^^

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Happy new year greeting from Javier, with cute picture with Miki and her daughter, looks like it´s getting serious.

And I wonder how much christmas vacations do a skater gets? Euros is getting close.

Such a beautiful family :love: So happy for the both of them and wishing them all good fortune and good health for years to come~:yay:

makaihime

Final Flight

How lovely! :eek:: So nice to see that they were able to spend the holidays together.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Someone on facebook (maybe she hates Miki) said they are not a family and the admin of ISF magazine replied something like "they call themselves family then they are a family." Wonderful! :cheer:

makaihime

Final Flight
Someone on facebook (maybe she hates Miki) said they are not a family and the admin of ISF magazine replied something like "they call themselves family then they are a family." Wonderful! :cheer:

:cheer2: I don't get why some people are so bitter over other people's happiness. Especially someone they don't personally know! :drama: There are also comments about her being an irresponsible mother by dating and not putting her daughter ahead of everything else :scowl: I don't even know what to say to such idiocy. I love them for not caring what the public thinks and I truly wish them all the best :cheer:

Meoima

Match Penalty
:cheer2: I don't get why some people are so bitter over other people's happiness. Especially someone they don't personally know! :drama: There are also comments about her being an irresponsible mother by dating and not putting her daughter ahead of everything else :scowl: I don't even know what to say to such idiocy. I love them for not caring what the public thinks and I truly wish them all the best :cheer:
Yes, and there are so many people support them. I am glad for Javi and Miki! They are happy and that matters!

suizmi

Rinkside
:cheer2: I don't get why some people are so bitter over other people's happiness. Especially someone they don't personally know! :drama: There are also comments about her being an irresponsible mother by dating and not putting her daughter ahead of everything else :scowl: I don't even know what to say to such idiocy. I love them for not caring what the public thinks and I truly wish them all the best

Not a few Javier’s fans in Japan are furious right now – and there’s a reason for that.
They’ve found out that there’s a very strong possibility that Javier’s twitter account has been manipulated by Miki for a certain time.

On December 31 when Miki uploaded a photo and a message (Snow snow snow:))) 雪の夜 綺麗(*^^*)) on her instagram, the same image and the message appeared on Javier’s twitter. That means Javier’s twitter account was set to be updated from Miki’s instagram. (Just click on the instagram address written in Javier’s twitter entry of December 31, and you’ll see an image of snow and the signature “miki_m_ando”.)

Miki usually sets her twitter and instagram to be updated simultaneously, but on New Year’s eve, she might have accidentally connected her boyfriend’s twitter and her instagram. At least that’s what many Japanese figure skating fans suspect now.
Moreover, when one of them dared to ask Javier “Miki estoy fingiendo Tweet a usted en su Twitter Por que? Por favor, explique”, he answered “no los finge, es mi novia tiene derecho a decir lo que quiera:)un saludo”. (They are loosely translated like “Why does Miki pretend to be you on your twitter? Please explain.” “My girlfriend has the right to say whatever she wants.”) This comment was supposed to protect Miki, but it also proved that she has indeed written messages on his account. Javier or Miki seemingly realized the error too and soon deleted this answer, but not before some of his fans took a screenshot of it and expressed anger over it.

The problem is, Javier is a public figure and has a verified twitter account. If Miki wrote messages on it without declaring she does, he would violate some terms on twitter. Needless to say, it would also be morally-wrong. His fans are most upset because not only he and Miki might fool them but she could read their DM to Javier freely if she wants to.

Well, that’s a wrap-up of what’s happening here in Japan. This is becoming a big issue among skating fans here and I just hope the problem will be settled soon.

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
It's really become "a big issue"? I couldn't care less if she writes on his Twitter or vice versa, especially if it's something as inoffensive as "Snow snow snow." I'm pretty sure a lot of verified celebrity Twitters have assistants that do all the tweeting, so I don't see it as "morally wrong"...misleading perhaps, but hardly worthy of outrage. Especially if, as you say, it was all an accident. And I wonder what people would be sending him by DM that they wouldn't want her to read...he could show her the messages anyway, if he wants to.

Last edited:

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Not a few Javier’s fans in Japan are furious right now – and there’s a reason for that.
They’ve found out that there’s a very strong possibility that Javier’s twitter account has been manipulated by Miki for a certain time.

On December 31 when Miki uploaded a photo and a message (Snow snow snow:))) 雪の夜 綺麗(*^^*)) on her instagram, the same image and the message appeared on Javier’s twitter. That means Javier’s twitter account was set to be updated from Miki’s instagram. (Just click on the instagram address written in Javier’s twitter entry of December 31, and you’ll see an image of snow and the signature “miki_m_ando”.)

Miki usually sets her twitter and instagram to be updated simultaneously, but on New Year’s eve, she might have accidentally connected her boyfriend’s twitter and her instagram. At least that’s what many Japanese figure skating fans suspect now.
Moreover, when one of them dared to ask Javier “Miki estoy fingiendo Tweet a usted en su Twitter Por que? Por favor, explique”, he answered “no los finge, es mi novia tiene derecho a decir lo que quiera:)un saludo”. (They are loosely translated like “Why does Miki pretend to be you on your twitter? Please explain.” “My girlfriend has the right to say whatever she wants.”) This comment was supposed to protect Miki, but it also proved that she has indeed written messages on his account. Javier or Miki seemingly realized the error too and soon deleted this answer, but not before some of his fans took a screenshot of it and expressed anger over it.

The problem is, Javier is a public figure and has a verified twitter account. If Miki wrote messages on it without declaring she does, he would violate some terms on twitter. Needless to say, it would also be morally-wrong. His fans are most upset because not only he and Miki might fool them but she could read their DM to Javier freely if she wants to.

Well, that’s a wrap-up of what’s happening here in Japan. This is becoming a big issue among skating fans here and I just hope the problem will be settled soon.

This is a pretty stupid reason to be mad if you ask me.

Lot´s of artist and sportman never used their twitter account. They have a person of people that manage it.

And if Miki had permission from Javier to look at his twitter account, who are these obsesive, possesive fans to said otherwise.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

Sorry, I really don't understand the Japanese fans. They are a couple. If Javi was not bother with Miki's comment in his account, nothing to do with anyone.

makaihime

Final Flight
People are so up and arms ready to get offended and angry for someone else when that said someone isn't even in the slightest way bothered. :drama: All I get from this is that Javier is a wonderful and supportive man with no trust issues ;)

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Seriously? That's what all the fuss is about? :rolleye: Good Lord. She's his girlfriend, for crying out loud. Wouldn’t you just assume that those messages were supposed to be sent from his account? That they might have made some kind of arrangement for this? And like asking someone to post something in your name is the crime of the century. Like others have said, most public figures even have people who get paid to maintain their social media stuff. Is this really news to anyone? Terms on twitter and fooling their fans :rolleye: please. There are people I just don't want to understand.

ETA
nevertheless, thanks for the update, suizmi

Last edited: