Joshua Farris | Page 71 | Golden Skate

Joshua Farris

musicfan80

Medalist
Dang! Josh can still do the splits?! I’m glad he’s at least kept that fitness up.

Glad to see that Josh is able to get more work and $$$ for his talents.

I’m looking forward to seeing all the exhibitions when I go to Stars on Ice in Portland, ME next week. :)

Also - being completely shallow - I miss the glasses. I thought he had to wear them now?

georgia

On the Ice
He looked very handsome coaching at Nationals! My gay friend and I ( woman) locked eyes and went...damn! Lol

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Happy to see that Josh is working with Vincent. I will get to see the finished product in a few weeks at SOI.

And no cover versions!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
He looked very handsome coaching at Nationals! My gay friend and I ( woman) locked eyes and went...damn! Lol

WAIT. When was he coaching at Nationals? Or was he just helping (probably) Damon Allen?

Was Josh at Nats in San Jose?? :shocked: First I am hearing of it.

Hope georgia will tell us more, please. :pray: (Regardless of whether he appeared to be coaching on his own or with Damon.)

.... I’m looking forward to seeing all the exhibitions when I go to Stars on Ice in Portland, ME next week. :) ...

Happy to see that Josh is working with Vincent. I will get to see the finished product in a few weeks at SOI. ...

Reminder/caveat that Vincent will be a guest skater for only six SOI shows in May: Phoenix; Anaheim; San Jose; Spokane; Seattle; Portland, Oregon.

In any case: It is bittersweet (but emphasis on "-sweet" :)) that even though Josh himself cannot perform :sad4: with SOI, his artistry will be present :yay: via his program for Vincent.

(Appreciation/respect to Vincent for making a wise choice in Josh. Best-case scenario would be that working with Josh on the show program would have positive ripple effects on the performance quality of Vincent's competitive skating as well.)

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, well. I guess I won't be seeing "Take on Me" live. I hope there will be YouTube videos or it will make it to NBC's SOI special.

seabm7

Final Flight
Oh, well. I guess I won't be seeing "Take on Me" live. I hope there will be YouTube videos or it will make it to NBC's SOI special.

Vincent Zhou does not appear at the Orlando stop, so it will not be a part of the NBCSN special.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Instagram story of @christinacarriera has a couple of seconds of video of what seems to be Vincent rehearsing his new ex -- the part with the split.

ETA:

Instagram story of @polinaedmunds has a couple of seconds of what seems to be Vincent's performance during the actual show.​

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Curses, foiled again!

So I guess we'll have to rely on Youtube videos from west coasters!

Yay, same channel uploaded "Take On Me" exhibition! 😄:yes2: :luv17:

https://youtu.be/LAsJ_t7lt5o

Video (3:48) from one of Vincent's performances in Korea is at the link from Zenchio :)thank: and I hope you do not mind that I copied your post from Vincent's thread into Josh's).

Makes me so happy to see Josh's choreo :luv17:.

(Both happy and teary :sad4:. As if we needed more onions after Max's beautifully expressed announcement :sad4: :ghug: this week.)

Before Vincent's SOI shows, I hope that he will have a chance for more training with Josh :yay:.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Instagram story alert :hap85::

@max_settlage has two bits of video of Josh :luv17:.

Off ice. (Maybe in the locker room??)
One goofy shot :laugh:, and one smile-y shot :).

More onions for me :sad4: :ghug:, cuz it is just so nice to see Josh again.​

musicfan80

Medalist
Before Vincent's SOI shows, I hope that he will have a chance for more training with Josh :yay:.

That's a fun program by Vincent! I do think that Vincent needs to work on his speed across the ice and his facial expressions a bit.

Makes me so happy to see Josh's choreo .:luv17:

Josh did a great job! :yes: I don't know, though, when would we would see a junior/senior level competitive program choreographed by Josh. I wonder if it takes a awhile, assuming that is what Josh wants to pursue professionally and not something else.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Instagram story alert :hap85::

@max_settlage has two bits of video of Josh :luv17:.

Off ice. (Maybe in the locker room??)
One goofy shot :laugh:, and one smile-y shot :).

More onions for me :sad4: :ghug:, cuz it is just so nice to see Josh again.​

I just started my Sunday with a cry, it's fine! :laugh:

It's so great to see him again. He looked happy. They were at the World Arena - I wonder if Josh was a mentor at the Jump on It camp too? I know he was a demonstrator in one of the early iterations of the camp.

musicfan80

Medalist
Link doesn't work - I think Lukas' account is private.

I clicked on the link again - at first it showed "broken" by I wasn't logged into Instagram. I logged in and went back and it worked fine for me.

Lukas' account may now be private for nonfollowers, though.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Josh social media sighting! :hap85:

Hanging out with Lukas Kaugars (isn't he in medical school now?) and friends. Looks happy! I was a bit startled though - it looks like he's lost a bit of weight.

Also, he looks better with the glasses.

I thought it might have just been the angle of the photograph.

My first thoughts were - no glasses - alcohol. I take both of these for good signs, because they generally don't let people whose brains have them in big trouble drink. So, my hope is that the worst is now long behind him. And that the absence of glasses may mean the therapy worked. That is my hope at any rate.