Kaitlin Hawayek & Jean-Luc Baker | Page 30 | Golden Skate

Kaitlin Hawayek & Jean-Luc Baker

sworddance21

On the Ice
Not sure why I've never posted here in this thread, but Kaitlin and Jean-Luc have been my favorites for years. I just adore them. This program they shared yesterday is magical. I'm sad that we won't see it in competition, but I'm wishing them all the best.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States

slider11

Medalist
The "I Found You " program is breathtaking! The most moving of the season for me! But it lacks the difficult lifts they've struggled with because they are so close in height. I know other teams similar in height have compensated but H/B have had incredibly bad luck with falls and now their health is paramount with multiple concussions. I am sad. That is purre ice dancing and beautiful interpretation.

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
Kaitlin and Jean-Luc are showing us their RD too.
It's beautiful😍

slider11

Medalist
So... is this just lacking difficult lifts? Because the footwork, step sequences, synchronicity, spins, speed, precision and tremendous artistic interpretation ....it's all there. How would this compare to the top 3? I know that's not why H/B did this and I totally appreciate and accept their health comes first. But both of these performances are just magical.

sworddance21

On the Ice
So... is this just lacking difficult lifts? Because the footwork, step sequences, synchronicity, spins, speed, precision and tremendous artistic interpretation ....it's all there. How would this compare to the top 3? I know that's not why H/B did this and I totally appreciate and accept their health comes first. But both of these performances are just magical.
I don't know what the judges would say (well, maybe I do 😡) but for me, there is no comparison. H/B are tops. Their one foot sequences are unparalleled. They draw me in - whether programs like this year's, or more upbeat ones, or downright funny ones - like no other team. Their connection is gorgeous. Their interpretation is impeccable and effortless. So. Genuine.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope On Ice Perspectives posts that program to you tube as soon as possible. I need to have that permanently on my computer to savor again and again.
I have been waiting for a team to skate to my favorite song ever and for it to be my one of my favorite teams ever and not get to see it in competition is making me sob uncontrollably.
Thank you for posting this clip. It is the stuff of my dreams and despair.

A more complete version...can you hear me crying...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

they have my heart forever....
I haven't been this sad since Tai & Randy withdrew from the Olympics...

Spiralgraph

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Oh labgoat
Thank you for posting the link, but please don't mention Tai and Randy. my favorite US pair of all time. I don't want to be even more weepy this morning.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh labgoat
Thank you for posting the link, but please don't mention Tai and Randy. my favorite US pair of all time. I don't want to be even more weepy this morning.
I shed ugly tears this morning when I found the link.

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
No, nothing official yet. It just seemed like a swan song to me.