Kamila Valieva | Page 25 | Golden Skate

Kamila Valieva

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Decoder

On the Ice
They made some changes to Anna's LP after fed's (or whoever's) feedback, don't know if they heard anything about Kamila's LP and made some adjustment accordingly?

Vemvane

On the Ice
Thank you for the fancam of Kamila's skate, Gg Gg!

Official video from 1tv below:

Lovely floating performance from Kamila today; the SP really plays to her strengths, and the dress (I think) complements this piece very well. It's unique in its length for a singles skater, so it catches the eye, and as it is so light, it really enhances the height of Kamila's leg lifts, and looks like soft clouds streaming across a blue sky. Costume aside, the little arabesque on the toe pick at the beginning and the StSq are the highlights of this programme for me, the little details that stay with me afterwards.

esteticlove

Final Flight
She always choses exceptional dresses. I was expecting a flowered themed one, but this is also very beautiful. Blue-and-white is a great combo for a dress to be light, which matches the white skates, but at the same time not to blend with the ice. The close-up of the camera at the beginning shows how detailed it actually is. I have no idea how she manages to jump with such long dress but she does it perfectly. I also like how during the spins, only the white part of the dress is floating, while the parts from the lower back with the stones are pressed on the body. The gloves might be too much for some people, but they really complete her final spin, when she grabs her leg.

EDIT: Now, I am really curious about her costume for the free program. I liked the black onsie with the red gloves and stones from Test Skates, and don't know if anything else would be as good. But I am happy to be surprised :)

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Total attention to detail, as accustomed from #TeamTutberidzeForProgress :)

Kamila likes her new dress very much, especially the 'etherial flow' of it, fitting the image of her program.