Kao Miura | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Kao Miura

noskates

Record Breaker
I would say Kao's spins are his weakest element. He sure can jump though! the Japanese Nationals is going to be a bloodbath! They have so many fine skaters and a lot of depth. I think over the past few years the up and coming skaters have really improved their performance skills.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wishing Kao a speedy recovery. I've often wondered what it feels like to feel unwell and have to get out there and spin around, let alone do all the exertion required to get up and down the ice. He did a good job considering he wasn't at 100%. He looked totally spent when he was done.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wishing Kao a speedy recovery. I've often wondered what it feels like to feel unwell and have to get out there and spin around, let alone do all the exertion required to get up and down the ice. He did a good job considering he wasn't at 100%. He looked totally spent when he was done.
It was astonishing to see Kao still going for all that (including a 4Lo, which he's struggled with recently!)... though not entirely unexpected, given that Kao is chaos incarnate. ;) Kao's trademark ferocity in his presentation was still there, despite being nowhere near 100%. I'm so glad he didn't puke... 😭 I'm also hoping he didn't injure himself in any other way out there and that he gets all the rest and fluids and recovery time that he needs...:pray:

yuumagical

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh my gosh, how cute are they cheering for Kao?! I'm sure he must have been so relieved that he made it through!

Glad to see some supportive teammates! Is it just me, or did Kao just say something like "I'm dead" in Japanese? If so, I want to laugh and cry at the same time.... Kao wouldn't be "dead" if he hadn't tried to compete here... :drama:

Last edited:

noskates

Record Breaker
Seeing Kao do Kevin's choreo makes me think he is capable of better choreography for his own programs. That was pretty good.

yuumagical

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looks like Kao Miura impersonates another skater's choreo sequence (everyone knows it):

This was fun to watch, loved the little "uwaaah!" at the end! 😆 Glad to hear that Kao is feeling better. I hope Kevin sees this and understands how much he inspires skaters from around the world...💕

yuumagical

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was really hoping Kao could finally make it to Worlds this season! Even though I'm a little bit surprised he was selected, I still want to congratulate him for getting on the team! 🎉 I can't wait to see Kao perform there! 😁

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
For anyone attending Worlds in Montreal~
Since Kao's official banner towels are a bit difficult/expensive to get shipped outside of Japan,
I made new towels in red to match his official ones (that weird mark over the "iu" and "o" is just my shadow :palmf:)
I plan to walk around and hand them out before the Men's SP and during ice resurfacing
Kinda last minute, I know, but passing them out during the Pairs and Women's SP events seemed inappropriate
Kicking myself for not arriving earlier so I could catch some of the Men's practices

1000004524.jpg

Also, for anyone interested in purchasing Kao's official banner towel I got mine through the following site

Click on "Request a Purchase" in upper right corner, then fill out the form using information in the following link

He has a blanket too

Last I checked both were still available for purchase
Note: Shipping might cost more than the item itself

Best of Luck to Kao at his first World Championships!:cheer2:
Praying for him to skate two clean programs :pray:
But at the very least, two programs he can be proud of

yuumagical

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For anyone attending Worlds in Montreal~
Since Kao's official banner towels are a bit difficult/expensive to get shipped outside of Japan,
I made new towels in red to match his official ones (that weird mark over the "iu" and "o" is just my shadow :palmf:)
I plan to walk around and hand them out before the Men's SP and during ice resurfacing
Kinda last minute, I know, but passing them out during the Pairs and Women's SP events seemed inappropriate
Kicking myself for not arriving earlier so I could catch some of the Men's practices

View attachment 7764

Also, for anyone interested in purchasing Kao's official banner towel I got mine through the following site

Click on "Request a Purchase" in upper right corner, then fill out the form using information in the following link

He has a blanket too

Last I checked both were still available for purchase
Note: Shipping might cost more than the item itself

Best of Luck to Kao at his first World Championships!:cheer2:
Praying for him to skate two clean programs :pray:
But at the very least, two programs he can be proud of
Ooh, your red banner really suits Kao! I still have the black and pink banner you handed out to me at Skate Canada! Thank you for doing this and spreading the Kao love!

I'm glad to have checked out a couple of the men's practices and Kao's fiery spirit has definitely been on display! He is ready to fight and I will be there for him no matter what happens! :cheer: