Keegan Messing | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Keegan Messing

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The following vids are less significant, but Kurt does talk about Keegan in both clips.

2021 SCI Men SP Group 2 Warm-Up Clips (CBC TV 720p):

2021 SCI Men LP Group 2 Warm-Up Clips (CBC TV 720p):

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I was planning to download CBC TV's Road to the Olympic Games broadcasts of Nationals (they include Kurt Browning as the commentator) from the CBC.ca website, but I've been searching for over a week, and I can't find the archived livestreams anywhere. :scratch2: I had to beg :bow: an acquaintance to convert their PVRs into video files, and so far I've completed uploading the Men Short Program. (CBC Montreal DIDN'T air this segment :mad: , so I didn't even know there were any SPs that made it to the television broadcast until I received the vids!)

2022 CFSC SP (CBC TV 720p, 59fps):

2022 CFSC Post-SP Interview (CBC TV 720p, 59fps):

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Last edited:

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
These videos are less important, but Kurt often discusses Keegan.

2022 CFSC Men SP Keegan Messing Update + Discussion + Warm-Up Clips (CBC TV 720p, 59fps):

2022 CFSC Men LP Discussion + Men SP Recap + Warm-Up Clips (CBC TV 720p, 59fps):

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Keegan was briefly interviewed about being on the Olympic team.
2022 CFSC Olympic Team Update + Interviews + Discussion (CBC TV 720p, 59 fps):

This discussion (with Keegan as one of the main topics) is from the CBC.ca archived livestream (it wasn't available on the Dailymotion version).
Post-Senior Men SP Discussion (Livestream Commentary 720p):

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
This discussion of the medallists also wasn't available on the Dailymotion archived livestream. My original file is 720p, yet the site converted it to only 288p for some odd reason.
Post-Senior Men LP Discussion (Livestream Commentary):

There's no sound for the first 4.5 minutes. Keegan does a back flip! Roman seems to want to imitate him, but then chickens out, lol. :laugh:
Senior Men Medal Ceremony (720p):

Last edited:

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Skate Canada released a new Olympic-themed promotional image of Keegan.

FJ5qb-HXwAUtCDp.jpg

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
A different article reports that Keegan has the full support of the Canadian Olympic Committee: https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/canadian-figure-skater-messing-awaiting-030419866.html

"He's training right now, he's healthy, he's ready," said Eric Myles, the COC's chief sport officer. "We have a series of plans that can go as far as coming in the night before and skating the day after. We will take it to the maximum to bring him here."