Kevin Aymoz | Page 30 | Golden Skate

Kevin Aymoz

icewhite

Record Breaker
As much as I like this I also like to see new programs, and he has had quite a few hits in my opinion, so... I just hope he will continue the great work and come up with other great programs. But I wouldn't be sad if this would become his free skate in the Olympic season... the main thing is for him to get there anyway. 😟

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There is precedent: Jason Brown "retired" Schindler's List for a year and then brought it back for the Olympics (I'm not giving an opinion on Jason or SL, just saying there is precedent to skip a year with a program and then bring the program back for the Olympics)

I think that is a great idea for Kévin and Boléro:hap10:

Magill

Record Breaker
There is precedent: Jason Brown "retired" Schindler's List for a year and then brought it back for the Olympics (I'm not giving an opinion on Jason or SL, just saying there is precedent to skip a year with a program and then bring the program back for the Olympics)

I think that is a great idea for Kévin and Boléro:hap10:
Yuzuru Hanyu did the same with Chopin and Seimei for OG 2018, worked out pretty well for him, too :). I guess there are more precedents like this but even if not, these two are probably enough to prove it is sometimes a very good idea indeed...
Wishing all the best to Kevin and his Bolero and fingers crossed :)

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands

Great pictures from the French skating show. :)
Looks like he (and the others as well) is really enjoying it. I hope he is in a better place mentally than a few months ago!