Kevin Aymoz | Page 29 | Golden Skate

Kevin Aymoz

icewhite

Record Breaker

Kevin posted about Bolero being voted most entertaining program. He thanked his team and congratulated Adam and F/G, the other nominees. I hope he wins.
I think he should save this program for the Olympic season 2025-2026. It needs to be skated on Olympic ice.

I like his Bolero now very much but I hope he can continue to come up with great programs. :)

icewhite

Record Breaker
I think he can. I love Horns, in this shirt, Lighthouse, Euphoria, his Gladiator program and Outro.

Agree. His current short grew on me a lot, too. But I think Horns really is one of my absolute favourites... and Outro... well, I just like M83 and I think that piece is very suited for figure skating and I wonder why not more skaters have picked it since. 🤔

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Agree. His current short grew on me a lot, too. But I think Horns really is one of my absolute favourites... and Outro... well, I just like M83 and I think that piece is very suited for figure skating and I wonder why not more skaters have picked it since. 🤔
His current short is growing on me too, he should keep it for next season.

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
I like his Bolero now very much but I hope he can continue to come up with great programs. :)
I hope he keeps his Bolero for when he returns - it's a masterpiece, and will bring down the house when he's back on form.

One of the reasons I bought a ticket for Euros was to see Kevin's Bolero, and I live in hope that I'll get the chance again....

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope he keeps his Bolero for when he returns - it's a masterpiece, and will bring down the house when he's back on form.

One of the reasons I bought a ticket for Euros was to see Kevin's Bolero, and I live in hope that I'll get the chance again....
I hope I'll get to see it someday too, Kevin's Bolero was a major reason for my decision to go to the World Championships this season. (And yes, I am still going!) Then again, he might not want to use that program again...I wouldn't blame him for not using it again if the process of creating new programs helps get him into a better state of mind.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
One of the screens, in handwriting, English translation

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results": oh Kévin, what could that mean? :)

Love that he is looking happy and relaxed.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I attended the show at Bryant Park in NYC last night and Kevin did great - he performed his SP from last season. I missed the first few seconds of the program due to tech issues with my tablet camera. I hope doing shows is bringing back his love for skating and we will see him back on competitive ice next season. I was looking forward to seeing him live at Worlds, so this was the next best thing.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

niks

On the Ice

Kevin is back on the ice. :)

Great news!! Hopefully this means he is feeling much better and stronger now 💪
Allez Kevin!! :cheer::bsplit:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Delighted to see Kevin back in training! Does anyone know if he's still working with Sylvia or does he have a new coaching team?
He's been in Grenoble, where his long time coach is Francoise Bonnard. He has done instastories that he has choreographed programs for a couple of junior skaters from that rink.
So I don't know if he is still with Sylvia, but on Instagram they still like each others posts.
Next month he is in the ice shows in France.