Kevin Aymoz | Page 27 | Golden Skate

Kevin Aymoz

icewhite

Record Breaker
I'm really worried. I hope it's just a thing of confidence, because although that can be very difficult to overcome as well, it can be sorted out. My biggest worry is that there is a serious physical issue behind that I don't know about.
He still skated beautifully this time.
🍀🌹

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Kevin's post on Instagram. It is so sad. 😭
I think there's some hope to be found here too! He's clearly recognizing his own mental state and the types of thoughts that trap him. It's clear that he's making a path forward too: "It's not the end of something, but simply the beginning of something more beautiful." ❤

I'm so glad fellow skaters such as Matteo and Loena have posted comments of support too!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am so proud of Kévin for taking the time to. re-orient himself and give himself the space he needs.

He does say On va se revoir vite.. Je vous le promets. (We will see each other soon, I promise you)

I take hope from that we will see him on the ice. But mostly I hope that we will see him content with himself and his life.

icewhite

Record Breaker
To me this actually doesn't sound so bad. I'm not sure what he really feels like and what's more the public stance, but this does not sound like there is a serious physical health issue underneath which was my biggest fear. Now I can only wish him the best. :ghug: