Koshiro Shimada | Page 23 | Golden Skate

Koshiro Shimada

yesterday

Record Breaker
New Gala costume ✨
I guess there's more pearls etc. than it looks like, he's not the completely "glittery type", so might be a good compromise?

yesterday

Record Breaker

rabidline

Final Flight
But now I'm confused - is this really new? (says 3/25/2023)

another City Lights?

/e: seems they posted costumes of last season after/towards the end of the season? Though Koshiro's CL costume did not exactely look like that one :scratch2:
Late, but yes Shizuko Orihara posted late for some of the competition programs. That is Koshiro's City Lights.

yesterday

Record Breaker
Late, but yes Shizuko Orihara posted late for some of the competition programs. That is Koshiro's City Lights.
😅 yeah I didn't see the date first and thought it was connected to the upcoming season and then saw when it was posted and figured it out. But it looks so different on that pic!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great to see the crowd on its feet for Koshiro's new Danse Macabre FS. The moves look as if they need to be sharpened up a bit, but it's still early. He's off to a great start. Seems like a much different style for him, so g!ad to see him try something different. (Oh, I just saw now that's posted by you @rabidline. Thank you!)

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Shimada was assigned two Grand Prix events for the 2023-24 season: Grand Prix de France and Grand Prix Espoo in Finland. However, his first event of the season will be the Challenger Series in Nebelhorn.

"One big, but also hard, objective is to win this event, a gold medal at the Challenger Series," he said. "I of course want to show my best possible performance at all competitions. My other goals are to win a Grand Prix medal, podium again at Nationals and make the World team. It's the main goal, I would say, and I want to meet there with Deniss!"

Read on: Reflection on last season, training in Champéry, comments from coach Stéphane Lambiel, his participation in "One Piece", and more!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How about this Tweet?! 1.6 million views at this point! Many Tweets were saying how much they enjoyed Koshiro in OPOI. One made me laugh that said, "Gee, that guys legs are long!" :laugh2: Maybe this is someone who has never seen a figure skating show? But that's a good thing, right? In fact many were commenting they have never seen an ice show before and were impressed with the skaters' speed, etc. All good things! Congratulations to the cast.