Kseniia Sinitsyna | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Kseniia Sinitsyna

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Ok. Time to wish Ksenia luck for tomorrow. I’m rooting for her the most followed by Kaori, Satoko and then Daria. What I like about Ksenia, as mentioned, is she holds and completes her positions without rush. Everyone talks about the six Eteri girls and the Empress. She is the athlete who has fought for this opportunity and i hope she proves and does well at her first Senior Grand Prix event.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Am I the only one a bit worried about Ksenia's health? Anyone know what happened last season?
I believe she had Covid and more illness. Alas… I am also worried, but I hope she is well now, growing into her adult body now.

She was sublime yesterday, and felt under appreciated to me. She was a vision. And she made sure to have presence on ice in practices and in the warm up, jumping that triple triple so many times, and so beautifully

readernick

Medalist
I believe she had Covid and more illness. Alas… I am also worried, but I hope she is well now, growing into her adult body now.

She was sublime yesterday, and felt under appreciated to me. She was a vision. And she made sure to have presence on ice in practices and in the warm up, jumping that triple triple so many times, and so beautifully
Ksenia is just such a wonderful skater. Her SP is definitely my favorite of all the Russian women's programs this year and her commitment to the program is evident in her every movement. She could work more on her facial expressiveness. I don't mind more internal performances but the judges might reward her with higher PCS if she learns to be a bit more external in performance. I'm so happy she had a good late senior international debut!

Scott512

Record Breaker
Interview after the SP.

She's so tiny she looks about 5" shorter than Sasha and Dasha.

Also the comments about Ksenia being very fragile it's possible it's natural like with a ballerina.

Good luck in the free skate today. The podium is a realistic possibility.

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Ksenia is just such a wonderful skater. Her SP is definitely my favorite of all the Russian women's programs this year and her commitment to the program is evident in her every movement. She could work more on her facial expressiveness. I don't mind more internal performances but the judges might reward her with higher PCS if she learns to be a bit more external in performance. I'm so happy she had a good late senior international debut!
I really liked her run through for free as well, despite the fall. And both her costumes are amazing. I am so hyped for women’s free today, because that second warm up group is to die for.