Let's send love to sad skaters | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Let's send love to sad skaters

winky97

Medalist
I would NOT send things there for Gracie. She has NOT trained there for many years and lives far from there. The best would be to try to figure out the rink she actually trains at in California. When sending to a club/rink, it is only a good idea if it's the current club/rink.

These OP asked about her figure skating club and that is her club. Whenever they announce her at competitions in the US that is the club that she represents and that is the club listed for her with ISU. So, if you something to her there it will reach her. But here is the training spot for Gracie

She trains at
Toyota Center
555 N Nash St
El Segundo, CA 90245

ice coverage

Record Breaker
... Toyota Center
555 N Nash St
El Segundo, CA 90245

Thank you for looking up the Toyota Center address.

For those who want to send something to Denis Ten, occurs to me that the Toyota Center address also is a viable option for him.

Last edited:

Alex D

Record Breaker
Thank you for looking up the Toyota Center address.

For those who want to send something to Denis Ten, occurs to me that the Toyota Center address also is a viable option for him.

Kailani Craine too, but she is only there twice a year, but if you send it in summer, you can be lucky :biggrin:

bluebamboo

Spectator
Wow brilliant idea, after watching worlds I really think that every skater deserve some form of recognition because what they did was not easy at all... Btw I can help those who needs translation from English to Chinese (poor Han Yan)

tulosai

Record Breaker
tulosai has offered help for short translations from English to French

Actually I'm now willing to do translations of all lengths... I was worried about overcommiting myself since translation does take time but so far I've gotten zero requests :rofl: so if someone does have something longer they want me to translate for them I can deal with that :)